Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Friday the 13th

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Friday the 13th

Hmm... I'm not so sure if the 13th and the number 4 don't have solid reasons. I believe we just haven't done enough research into it.
    I'm pretty sure they have their reasons.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

So... I'll put it all together now.
    Most of you guys don't believe in Friday, the 13th as a cursed day much and only few of you could tell about bad luck on this day (Soshi Kitai and AngelFlow).
    In this thread we also found out something about why the number 13 was cursed (thank you Chubz for that) and we got to know about other cursed numbers too (4 in China and 666).
    Thank you for your posts, now I'm sure that I'm not the only one who doesn't believe in this. Have a nice day!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
    Well last year we did have the 6th day, of the 6th month, of the 6th year (June 6th, 2006)....of course, no explosions or nothing....unless the Earth did implode, and we just don't know it yet?
    Yeah but when you write it down it makes 06/06/06, and not 6/6/6.

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    So it's friday the 13th... I noticed it just now and it's already the evening in my time zone.
    I wanted to ask wheather you believe 13 is a cursed number and has anything paranormal happened to you on friday the 13th.

I personaly like number 13 and my life on this friday is as boring as always...
    friday the thirteenth is nothin to be afraid if tv shows didnt say anything about it most people wouldnt know it was friday the 13 anyway

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by levitatinganimelover View Post
    friday the thirteenth is nothin to be afraid if tv shows didnt say anything about it most people wouldnt know it was friday the 13 anyway
    Unless you actually looked at a calendar. Which is kinda' important sometimes.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, honestly i dont believe in them, i jus believe in awkward moments. Friday the 14 was just like any other normal day here, except for the fact that it snowed late at night, kinda odd since its been like 70 degrees for the past 2 weeks

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont believe that the number 13 is cursed nor the days that go by as friday the 13. 13 is my favorite/lucky number because so many ppl are suoerstitious of it.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe that this is a day where misfortunes occur for everybody.It is just superstitions.It is just like any other day.But then again,it is the belief of numbers that represent something that is affected everyone.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast