Closed Thread

Thread: friends

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

friends

Have you ever known the kind of friend that has made you laugh over and over again?
    They are the best friends to have.
    they can be funny when you need a luagh and careing when you just need support.
    I have a few friends like that.

They are jerks at times
    but they are always there for me when I need them...

My one friend, she will get so mad when you just bump her arms, but that is uysually because she is writing an important note to my brother -_- Then there is my other friend I make fun of her all the time cause she knows i am kidding
    and then there is jeff
    he is my best friend
    we can be in a room full of a whole bunch of girls and yet he will still only pay attention to me. Why I have no clue but I think that is a cool thing
    all though I might wonder off and start hitting on all the girls he follows me overywhere. frinds like that are frineds for life

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: friends

yes, indeed they are. what about the friends that make you do things that you hate them for at the moment but think is hilarious later on?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie renjiabarai1335 is off to a good start renjiabarai1335's Avatar
    Thanks

those types of friends are friends for life to i know because all of my friends are that way but thats what makes life fun havin friends that make you do somethin stupid or dangerus and you think its funny later on and they think its funny then

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Yup! Those types of friends are the special ones of course. Friends will always be that awesome friends even if you fight with them you'll have to be back together with them and friends help you find your love life even thought they could do the funniest things to do that.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

its nice to have friends who have a strong sense of humor,
    its like a contagious virus XD im glad i meet so many friends that thought
    me how to smile and how to make others laugh lol

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    Have you ever known the kind of friend that has made you laugh over and over again?
    They are the best friends to have.
    they can be funny when you need a luagh and careing when you just need support.
    I have a few friends like that.

They are jerks at times
    but they are always there for me when I need them...

My one friend, she will get so mad when you just bump her arms, but that is uysually because she is writing an important note to my brother -_- Then there is my other friend I make fun of her all the time cause she knows i am kidding
    and then there is jeff
    he is my best friend
    we can be in a room full of a whole bunch of girls and yet he will still only pay attention to me. Why I have no clue but I think that is a cool thing
    all though I might wonder off and start hitting on all the girls he follows me overywhere. frinds like that are frineds for life
    This might come a little late, but I reckon this is better suited for your Blog. Please post any type of personal information there. Otherwise, try and come up with an actual discussion on the topic of "friends."

Closing...

Closed Thread