+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Friends and Cheats

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Friends and Cheats

Well here I am after a long while of me well...not posting, but alas I have the sloution to your everyday non posting problem.

Ok heres the set up.

I have found out really recently that a frind of mine of 2 years has been pretty much using me for that long of a time.

There long story short.

But anyways, this is probably borderline non forumstuff, but if it doesnt get closed I would like to know how you, yes you, the one reading this, how did you cope, and how did you respond to the problem at hand, oh and what did you feel?

Ther answer to mine, (at least): its like I survived the apocalypse, and that I am all thats alive. Where to rebuild, who knows. No I will never turn to god so please do suggest that to me. oh and how to trust soem one agian, that too.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Friends and Cheats

ive been through that alot, its devastaing everytime. For the most part i told them off and that when they go through this with someone they think is a friend they'll know how i feel.
    I hate feeling like that, a close friend, or a spouce that just basically used me to get what they want, man i went through some bad suicide days. It felt like someone shot me, and left me to die. Ive had to learn to trust people, and its just that, because its hard to do at first. When i learned to let people in again it got better

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

People use each other all the time.....It's just that when the used find out, that's when the real shit storm hits.
    To the users: Meh, you're just being human.
    To the used: Quit letting people so close to ya. If you're at arms length from everyone, no one can use you.But, the flaw in this logic is that either way, you're gonna be used anyways, so use like you get used.

It's a fine lil cycle that can never end.

Mwah hahaha! Taurus Demon 23: Bringing that lil ray of sunshine into the world by the second........

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

People use each other all the time.....It's just that when the used find out, that's when the real shit storm hits.
    To the users: Meh, you're just being human.
    To the used: Quit letting people so close to ya. If you're at arms length from everyone, no one can use you.But, the flaw in this logic is that either way, you're gonna be used anyways, so use like you get used.

It's a fine lil cycle that can never end.

Mwah hahaha! Taurus Demon 23: Bringing that lil ray of sunshine into the world by the second........
    Yeah its the fate of human nature, and its not really an answer to my question anyways.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

i get used all the time..... can't really say it bothers me that much....i get used allot... by my parents/frientd... even my neighbours... but ... oh well.. how do i cope with it ?
    Cofee is you'r friend.....i heard smokeing calms you down.. but i'm not planing to start smokeing for a long shot so..... don't do drugs kids )

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

People use people all the time thats just the way it is. The imporant is the amount of use and how bad that use will hurt the person involved. I have been used and it did not really bother me on the other hand I have been used and it really busted me up. It all depends on how bad you are used and how close you are to the person that used you. What does not kill you makes you stronger just watch your back and keep on keeping on.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm quite naturally aloof and reserved but when push comes to shove I just burst like a shaken bottle of coke of all the things about an ex friend that made me feel freaking unappreciated. First I was quiet. Second indignant. Third I gave a line by line item of the behavior I wasn't going to stand for anymore. It felt good to let it all out since it is out of character for me to lose my temper with schoolmates. Usually I'm aloof but it does help to let it all out and let your thoughts and feelings known.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

well what I would do is what I do in the past ask them:
    1.) why they even wanted to be freinds in the first place and the
    2.)and the walk away and forget that I ever know them...
    ya that mostly what I do....
    death and life are one and the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast