+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Friendship and Crushes

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Friendship and Crushes

okay, so there's this thing about girls disliking boys who befriend them because the by likes them.

i have my own insight on this stuff and i am really curious about how others think about it... here goes:

would you befriend a girl because you like her?
    or is it usually the other way around?
    you get to like her because you befriended her?

and what would you do if she found out?
    (your answer will depend on your choice above, in the case that you hve more than one answer, chose the one that happend between you and your most precious crush/loved one)
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Friendship and Crushes

Its depends on the girl and why I like her. I would befriend her and try to beome friends in the end and if she did find out somehow i would try to fix the problem if she is somewhat angry at me
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually this can be related to how me and my ex dated. We met, became friends. Then I started to like her literally a whole 2 weeks later. Only roughly a year later she found out by my friend.

So really, I'd just be a friend witht hem and if I end up liking them, I guess I end up liking them. And if they DID find out I wouldn't hide it or deny it, I'd just be honest. "Yes, I kinda like you."

And actually history tends to repeat itself. I have a friend whom I've known for a year, and really just a while ago I started to like her...she knows I do...eh I think.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

I usually become friends and then end up liking. but unfortunatly, that doesn't work, once your a friend, a real friend, girls will never like you. It really sucks. But if the girl finds out, the only way to make it work out is to basically say you did, and that now you think of them like a sister. Unlike us guys, girls actually seem to like that responce. We guys are always ready for being with the person, whether they were a friend or not. That's how I think at least.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trustworthy View Post
    I usually become friends and then end up liking. but unfortunatly, that doesn't work, once your a friend, a real friend, girls will never like you. It really sucks. But if the girl finds out, the only way to make it work out is to basically say you did, and that now you think of them like a sister. Unlike us guys, girls actually seem to like that responce. We guys are always ready for being with the person, whether they were a friend or not. That's how I think at least.
    i am sorry trustworthy, but i can't help it. there are guys who think that the only way to get close to a girl is befriend them first but if the girl sees that you do genuinely like her but can't see you the way you want or can't reciprocate the feelings then it really won't work. but this definitely works and more often than enough the best relationships one can have is the one based on friendship becuase the trust for the person is high no need to keep secrets.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PhoenixSara For This Useful Post:

Kool2bchilln (Apr 25, 2008)

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i like a certain person after befriending her because if it's the other way around you wouldn't be able to judge because you would only have the looks to judge with .. and that's certainly not enough ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trustworthy View Post
    well... i'll have to agree with PhoenixSara here...

REALLY?! is that so? then why is it that the girl i am wih now was my best friend back in second year high school... although it is not a common scene, it is basically true, once you become closer and closer as friends, there is a moment that you actually entertain the fact that it may turn out to be something else and that you actually fall for one another. that occurs in both parties. however, the fac that you are best friends, no one will wish to confess since it "endangers" your relationship as how the cliche would go...

but truthfully, you just dismiss the feeling thinking that it's just wrong. however, a step forward, and you will see that it will all work out if you advance to the next level of your relationship. however, this requires timing. confess too early, and the friendship will start to get awkward. confess to late, and your stuck as friends...

i'll have to leave it to that... i don't know exactly. but that's how i feel about it.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

would you befriend a girl because you like her?
    yes i would but for me a boy lol
    you get to like her because you befriended her?
    some times i usually go for people i have been friends with for a long time for some reason...

and what would you do if she found out?
    well if he found out i wont say anything on till he asks me...and if he does ill just say how i feel i know its not as easy for guys but in a sense its pretty much the same thing and girl would like you to actually tell them but try make sure u think she feels the same

+ Reply to Thread