View Poll Results: Friendship....Let it live or let it die?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would try and repair it

31 77.50%
  • I would just let it go it is about to be droped anyways.

9 22.50%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Friendship....Let it live or let it die?

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Friendship....Let it live or let it die?

ok now i am changing my answer a little, i would say try to change it but dont let your life revolve around the changing of it.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Newbie ilovenaruto11 is off to a good start ilovenaruto11's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo_06 View Post
    Hey everyone I was just curious as to your views on the Idea of friendships on the verge of ending? Me personally I would try to fix it to the point of it not being repaired, but that is me. What would you guys do?
    i would fix frendship i meen who would want there freind to well not be there friend and if you dident fix it then you may never talk to that friend agen but if you fix it then your friend ship will probly last till the end having a friend is importent and i would hate to losse a friend

you will always find that certain someone to make you feel special and important and good about yourself. all you need to do is believe.
    made by jazzy95

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

it isn'tcalled friendship unless you try everything you can to keep it!

it's worth that much effort!
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

My opinion is never let friendship die,you must try your best to let it live,this if it's real friendship! & I also say that a true friend is unreplacable

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Well, with me... I would have never probaby even let the friendship go so wrong that I have to ask this question, appart from if it's an extreme situation like if the friend hits me for no reason O.o
    I think a lit bit like Lasura does!! I never let a friendship goes into a bad way to make myself wonder if I have to give anothe chance...

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i have left many friends in the past because no one loved me every one want to be the best for them selfs no one care about any one so i left them .... my past was like the nightmare .... but at last i have very good friends who accept me for my personalty .... this friendship i will never let it die .... wait a second don't think i am no pretty and i am not praise myself but at that time the life were very difficult for me .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah the one thing I look for in friendships arent that persons looks, or anything of how they act (depending on the situation actually) I look at their personalities and if I can tell that the personality is cool, I will hang out with them, I tend to attract the friends that are weird and all so yeah, my personality can be kind of contagtious, I have made my friends go "WTF is this guys on something?" lol but that is how I act all the time, so my friendships are ones worth keeping!!!
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think this is a dumb post really not to be mean but every one knows that if your friends and you like them and you hang out you well try to repair the friendship you had because you like them .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast