View Poll Results: Friendship....Let it live or let it die?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would try and repair it

31 77.50%
  • I would just let it go it is about to be droped anyways.

9 22.50%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Friendship....Let it live or let it die?

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

Re: Friendship....Let it live or let it die?

Friendship is a beautiful thing no matter where it is or the quantity. Friends give you comfort and love and I believe every sane person needs that in their lives and they should always try to fix what is broken. Friendship is something taken so lightly and not really known to its importance until it is gone. I literally wouldn't be here if it weren't for my friends. So I'd like to thank them now. I love you all and you are my guides to my future. ^^

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

kAe
    Newbie kAe is off to a good start kAe's Avatar
    Thanks

for me I'd rather chose to let it go.. because if that person that you called friend will always denied you every time.. that's the time that make your friendship last. nothing will happen if one of you will just forget all about you.. i can say this words because i already experienced it with my best friend. she forgets me and i always remember her. but she decided to left me behind and find other best friend.. and i realize that i will let go of our friendship for the better. but still i always believe that we should give in everything. right?

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

I have this friend, we always fight. I always thought that without her in my life it would be alright. But, I was wrong. So, I always try to find a way that we could make up. Even if some of the things she say are... bad. I try to make her realize that she was wrong. But I don't yell it at her.

So, I have to agree with the rest.

That no matter how we hate our friends' gutts, and even if we argue everyday, we should try to fix it up. Because without them, our life would be incomplete.

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

I would try to save it! Every friendship that was ever a true friendship should be cherrished! If that friendship is in danger of being desolved, then it was never truely a friendship.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Newbie soulidiumgirl is off to a good start soulidiumgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Depending on the situation and who I’m friends with would I make the choice. I love having friends but if I just lost the friendship I barely had with someone who is twofaced…I’d let it drop.

However, I’m normally a good judge of character and my friends tend to be outgoing and fun to be around. Friends always make me happy and they have such a way of cheering me up. I’d think that if I had a falling out with a friend I’d try to repair it and I’d talk things through with them.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

after a true incident with this matter, i would let it drop but before i would try and repair it.

two times my friend betrayed me horribly i give up now just do what i feels irhgt, if they are a good person and made a mistake of course fogivnece if they are bad no way get lost, i hate people trying to suck up to you after you've ditched them, go away i don't like you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5