+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fulfillment

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Fulfillment

What brings the most fulfillment to your life... and Why? What aspects of your life bring you the most joy? What makes being you so worthwhile?

If you deem your life to be unfulfilling.... Why? And what would it take for you to achieve a sense of fulfillment?

There are many reasons I feel I am worthwhile. Creativity being one of my most (self proclaimed) awesome traits (it can get you out of sticky situations).
    The aspects of my life that bring me the most joy are my children. As I feel that parenting is what brings me the greatest sense of fulfillment. Parenting gives me both the feeling of accomplishment. While simultaneously it gives me a constant drive to do more.
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Aug 26, 2008 at 03:50 PM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fulfillment

Is this theorpy day or something gosh?

I am a young adult.. Many things make me up and down. Not only that I am female as well. I don't come any more moody.

I am so unstable there are no fulfillments that count, but I am glad to smile everyday. It's hard to do, but I try. *hiss* [Short reply]
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

... makeing things.... that is what I have have the most "fulfillment" in my life.... it makes who I am and what I am and puts it into who I build and use.... (blood also)
    death and life are one and the same

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, i don't call myself a self defacing therapist for nothing. Though i tend to be very hard on myself, what brings me the most fulfillment in life is the fact that many of my friends turn to me for advice and moral support, and i am all but too happy to oblige.

What i mean is, i like helping others. I enjoy the knowledge that i've brought hope and happiness to some one's day, and that they know they can trust in me.

I think that, though i may be incredibly hard on myself, i can rest well at night knowing i've helped some one else out.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Another thread I like =D

At the moment, I don't know if life is fulfilling or not. It seems rather boring. Nothing new is happening. THen again, I'm just being a lazy oaf and not doing much, but there's not much to do. Perhaps once college starts next week, things might turn up.

Otherwise, onto the main questions, what gives me joy or fulfillment...I don't know. I guess it'd have to by my creativity too (Like you, Peach, self proclaimed despite what others have said). I like my short stories and the aspects of life they bring. They question that of reality, asking if what we see is true, or if what the paranoid schizophrenic see is actually there, we're just not as lucky (Yet whoever said pocessing vast amount of knowledge won't lead to misery.) I like the characters I create as well.

Another thing are my drawings, and comics. Yet another thing that makes me feel fulfillment...I guess is the pain of others. I'm a sadist, I like physical or emotional pain. I guess you can say i'm that parasite within the parasite known as humanity.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    Is this theorpy day or something gosh?
    If it were thereapy day, I would be charging you all. Then I would send you off to my buddy the psychiatrist, so you could get some good, legal, dope!

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    Another thread I like =D
    And you always give the most interesting replies.

I've always wondered about psychotic people... Especially since I've been reffered to as psychotic (by your adverage ass hats, no one with any degree of any sort). I HAVE, however been to many adult "behavioral" health facilities and uh... I gotta be honest. Some of those people are just really off their rockers. Granted, I think its possible for some people to labled as crazy but they really just have a gift (like psychic mediums, people who see dead people).

Oh... and about the whole sadist thing.... Do you get pleasure from other peoples pain in general? Or do YOU have to be the one inflicting the pain for you to get pleasure from it?
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

What is fulfilling to me is seeing the magic and mystery of the giants before, after and later in time that had contributed so much to society. Seeing the work of geniuses in music, art, theatre and poetry as well as the latest inventions inspire me to see just what is possible. Dreams do come true. They stretch my imagination and go on to bigger dreams...

What gives me fulfillment on a daily basis on a more practical level is finding something worth 24 dollars sold for a dollar. I love bargain shopping!!!!

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    What brings the most fulfillment to your life... and Why? What aspects of your life bring you the most joy? What makes being you so worthwhile?

If you deem your life to be unfulfilling.... Why? And what would it take for you to achieve a sense of fulfillment?

There are many reasons I feel I am worthwhile. Creativity being one of my most (self proclaimed) awesome traits (it can get you out of sticky situations).
    The aspects of my life that bring me the most joy are my children. As I feel that parenting is what brings me the greatest sense of fulfillment. Parenting gives me both the feeling of accomplishment. While simultaneously it gives me a constant drive to do more.
    As far as fulfillment goes, I've never really felt that way about much. So I can't honestly answer that question. Being near and in good relations with my family be it my real biological family, or my chosen family, or even my growing family. (I'm having a baby with the man I'm with for explination to those who don't know.) Is a rather fulfilling thing to me. Being with or working with children counts as well I suppose.

As for joy, there's not a lot of that in my pessimistic life, however there are a few things that do it for me. I highly enjoy art, as untalented as I feeel like I am, I enjoy and love it anyways. And writing. My writing is my best form of communication and I really love to express myself.

What makes me, worthwhile to me is that I'm so giving. While that's not -always- the best thing in the world. It's something I tend to be proud of. I like to help others and make sue those surrounding me are in a content or happy state. I'd rather not depress myself trying to come up with some more. Being generally helpful and giving is enough for me.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast