+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fulfillment

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fulfillment

I consider my life fulfilled as long as I'm loved by someone...the moment I'm not loved is the moment I die...inside at least...I live to serve the ones I love and all I ask in return is that I'm loved back. When someone stops loving me...I'm a broken tool that might as well just die along with the love...thinking about it just gets me really depressed...

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i'm not really sure.. i haven't even tought abbout what i want to do with my worthless life....... i do take pleasure in makleing art... drawing, singing, painting....listening to music.... if anything whould make me feel fulfiled... there's the tought of releasing my own manga or something........
    I remember when i was a kid.... i allways wanted to be a graphics desighner for a videogame company like Square Enix so Blizzard and stuff.... but my parents where against it.... they where agains pretty much ALL that i ever whanted too do... so ever since i can remember i've beel like a lazy bum not whanting to do anything..... it's abbout time i got a job and i'm not even sure what i whant to work as..

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    What i mean is, i like helping others. I enjoy the knowledge that i've brought hope and happiness to some one's day, and that they know they can trust in me.
    any advice ?, i could really use some help :|

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    If it were thereapy day, I would be charging you all. Then I would send you off to my buddy the psychiatrist, so you could get some good, legal, dope!

And you always give the most interesting replies.

I've always wondered about psychotic people... Especially since I've been reffered to as psychotic (by your adverage ass hats, no one with any degree of any sort). I HAVE, however been to many adult "behavioral" health facilities and uh... I gotta be honest. Some of those people are just really off their rockers. Granted, I think its possible for some people to labled as crazy but they really just have a gift (like psychic mediums, people who see dead people).

Oh... and about the whole sadist thing.... Do you get pleasure from other peoples pain in general? Or do YOU have to be the one inflicting the pain for you to get pleasure from it?
    I dreadfully hope you weren't implying that I am psychotic. Truly I'm the farthest thing from it. But as for your question. I get the pleasure (Though not always sexual, I tend to use "Sadist" for entertainment purpose as well) so long there is pain, but I get a stronger pleasure if I'm the one.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

To be honest I actually have not felt fulfillment in a while & I do not have a clue what brings enjoyment to my life... Of course I can say the obvious & say my family which pertains to my little niece & nephews; my family is not a close knit one & the time I do have or share with any of them I try to enjoy it, because I really don't know when will be the next time we will see each other... But if you knew my family that is enjoying the time we share is some what difficult; it is always some sort of drama... I must say though, coming out to stay with my brother have brought a different look on how I view life at times... *Fulfillment huh..? *Thinking*

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    I dreadfully hope you weren't implying that I am psychotic. Truly I'm the farthest thing from it. But as for your question. I get the pleasure (Though not always sexual, I tend to use "Sadist" for entertainment purpose as well) so long there is pain, but I get a stronger pleasure if I'm the one.
    Oh I was joking about the whole kinky fetish thing... I just wanted to make my question seem more appealing. Because I was genuwinely interested.

As far as you being crazy... you totaly misinterpreted. I was reffering to this:

I like my short stories and the aspects of life they bring. They question that of reality, asking if what we see is true, or if what the paranoid schizophrenic see is actually there, we're just not as lucky (Yet whoever said pocessing vast amount of knowledge won't lead to misery.)
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2