+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Full Time Jobs...

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Full Time Jobs...

Ok, being an 18 yr old kid aspiring to move out and live on his own soon,
    i was wondering what jobs are out there.

I have worked briefly at call centers(which sadly had poor management)
    , im done with part time. I will be taking my CNA in decmeber, but meanwhile
    i need a decent job to keep me stable.

Can anyone suggest decent fulltime jobs that would be worth applying for?
    (and if it requires any special training, schooling, certification, or even so much as being a gas station.)

Also i would like to hear any experiences you have with these jobs.

Thank you ^_^
    Yay-yea?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Full Time Jobs...

well tbh with the credit crunch its hard for anyone and u live in the usa right? and u guys are being hit as much as the rest it will be very hard to get a job withought traning or any specil qualafactions tbh...

well im 16 and in part time since im in full time education still but my moneys good for a part time job from 3.15 to 5.00pm

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    Ok, being an 18 yr old kid aspiring to move out and live on his own soon,
    i was wondering what jobs are out there.

I have worked briefly at call centers(which sadly had poor management)
    , im done with part time. I will be taking my CNA in decmeber, but meanwhile
    i need a decent job to keep me stable.

Can anyone suggest decent fulltime jobs that would be worth applying for?
    (and if it requires any special training, schooling, certification, or even so much as being a gas station.)

Also i would like to hear any experiences you have with these jobs.

Thank you ^_^
    I never had any job that I worked full-time, but I still have suggestions none the less. The thing is in order to help you I would like to know what's your require budget every month to survive, past job exps, and any skills you have.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita's Avatar
    Thanks

try a hospital, or something along those lines, they pay decent, and there always looking for someone.

trust me its very hard to find a job, especially since the economy is in the crapper right now, if u find something, u better hold onto it, cause its only going to get worse
    touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable, raw raw fight the powah

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Currently, many Wal Marts are hiring. Night shift pays a dollar more an hour, too. I work at the one her in Ashtabula as an overnight grocery stocker and get paid $8.30/hour. It's full time too. Not sure if you're interested in that but it's something to check into. Good Luck in whatever you decide to do.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gamemaster331 For This Useful Post:

desxms (Oct 24, 2008), Rook (Oct 24, 2008)

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

gamemaster331 has pretty much nailed it! Most supermarkets are looking for shelf monkey's. Not a glamarous or even fun job, but the pay's there if you want it.

I also done a longer stint working in Bars and Clubs. It's working at night, normally during the weekend, but the lockins make up for it!
    Also try hotels. Most are looking for waiting staff, porters or Kitchen Porters (pot scrubbers)

Good luck mate!
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I never had any job that I worked full-time, but I still have suggestions none the less. The thing is in order to help you I would like to know what's your require budget every month to survive, past job exps, and any skills you have.

Hmm, im estimating my budget will fall about to $710-$810 per month.
    But i do also want to save up before i make a move toobe a bit more prepared. (and im definitly looking to room with my freinds to ease the costs)

Job exp, would be i guess 2 yrs of being a waterpark lifeguard (seasonal),
    i worked briefly at a call center then quit after 3 days realizing it wasnt gonna even pay the gas lol.

I have a Physical Therapy Tech certification, CPR cert, and im goin for my CNA in december. Yup thats all i can think of atm.

thank you = )
    Yay-yea?

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

depends on the lifestyle you want, and you can get full time jobs anywhere, but it depends on how much you want to make, Where you live and all that wonderful stuff you have out there.
    walmarts, hospitals, mill jobs, some mcdonalds pay more like here on full time around 9.75 and hour.

Your more likley to find jobs in area's like fast food, retail, and hospital postions. since the economys down these will be some of the most common since alot of good companies are going under, and if the economy does fail, your job may be one of the many that drop first.

full time bites though, so i hope you find something that your interrested in, and have fun doing. have fun job hunting

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

10. The Following User Says Thank You to clover For This Useful Post:

Rook (Oct 24, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast