+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Funniest High School Memory

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Funniest High School Memory

Be you in high school or a HS grad, we all have funny high school moments. What's yours? What happened? What made it so funny?

Ah, I remember when I was a sophomore and my friends and I would skip classes at the park across the street. We would smoke cigs and run around the park like we owned it, LOL. One day, we were sitting in the corner of the playground near this concrete turtle (Murtle is what we named him). Well there were all sorts of dry leaves underneath Murtle the Turtle and I had accidentally flicked my cig into that pile of dried out fauna.

FWOOSH!!! They went up in flames like a match to gasoline--really it was that quick!--all we could do was laugh. LOL. Murtle was scarred for life. Haha!

What's your funny HS memory?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Funniest High School Memory

hmm..being arrested for murder....yes i killed a man...an a child....with a mail box, and raped her!!!!!!!! Then broke out of prison...with a tooth pick.

That was the most pleasant memory of all. yes indeed

na just playin...my best would ahve to be a field trip when we all went to spain..it was great

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

My quimistry teacher was my worst nigntmare at high school! to finished high school in big way i promessed myself i wouldnt leave high school without afraid her!!
    last day when she was giving the final marks she called my name very loud as usual and said my mark, when i got up to recive my mark so i faked a faint... that was so cool she was so worried coz she tough that was because my negative mark...

Banned 3cheersforrevenge is off to a good start 3cheersforrevenge's Avatar
    Thanks

My funniest memory would have to be the time me and my friends were standing in front of our school trophy case and were playing hacky sack. The hack fell on the floor and my friend bent over to pick it up, my friend being all huge was pushed by my other and he went flying and crashing into the trophy case breaking the glass and some of the trophies. it was funny cause when my friend hit it he didn't bother to move or anything and the glass just fell all over him and he looked like a turtle. we got in trouble and the principle blamed me and took my hack away for the rest of the year. it was alright cause five minutes after we left i pulled out my other one and we kept on playing.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

man its been a while but i remember this time when me and a freind
    went into the princaples ofice during lunch breaj the office was empty
    for some reason and we turned the intercomon and sung a song lol man
    we had fun and got a few fans becuase we were pretty brave to do
    that lol.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

The dance.My friend was by the punch bowl and some dude comes up and puts here face int he bowl she got mad and punched him...then they got expelled so yeah that what mostly made it funny
    ^^
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

i think the funniest thing i saw, was when i was standing in front of class. some kid walked straight into a pole right in front of me...i couldnt stop laughing...i help him up, but the sound of the metal and him going *Gong...* when he hit it was priceless...
    Don't Panic

Newbie SnoReaper is off to a good start SnoReaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Funniest High School Memory

To me the funniest thing to ever happen in highschool so far was drawing my 1st art drawing ever !!

believe me it was no art!!!! more something you would find in the dustbin!!!!!

every one laughed including me but was i imbarresed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast