+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Funniest High School Memory

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Funniest High School Memory

sadly I don't remember most of high school as I was pretty much skipping classes my last two years. I did manage to graduate with the high credit diploma for some bizarre reason.

I just recently went to my 10 year reunion last year, it was like the movie Gross Pointe Blank. go rent it, John Cusack is a gem.

....thanks for making me feel old guys =_=

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm... High school.

Ok, here goes.... It was my junior year. And I had the HUGEST crush on Joe Nixon. He was the worlds greatest artist, he had dreads, and his body looked as if it had been chiseled by the hands of the "GODS OF SEXY".

Im getting of track.

Anyway, Theres an art gallery space. A flight of staris. And downstaris, there was the student lounge. Joe was in the lounge. And, I was upstairs hanging pictures for an art show. All of the sudden, I tripped on untied shoelaces. Went flying down the stairs. And when I get to the bottom I just laid there. I wasn't hurt as much as I was embarrassed. Everyone including Joe was laughing hysterically. But of all poeple, Joe walks up to me, still laughing... and ties my shoe.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with anime_being_god one year my class took a trip to spain it was really fun.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Be you in high school or a HS grad, we all have funny high school moments. What's yours? What happened? What made it so funny? What's your funny HS memory?
    Well, it's a toss-up:

After school one day (my first year), my friends and I were feeling a bit peckish and decided to pop some popcorn in the school microwave. My best friend put it in and, not knowing the proper time it needed, walked away and rejoined our game of cards (I think it was a game of "Call Your Bluff," better known as B.S.). We completely ignored it until someone shouted, "Oh [insert explitive], it's on fire!!!" Yes, the popcorn had caught fire in the microwave and smoke was billowing forth . . . One of the teachers had to douse it under the flames (a pity, as we were all willing to eat it anyway . . .).

The other one . . .

My final year of high school required an American Government class. My class was assigned a project and two of my friends (my best friend, M., and one of my current housemates, N.) and I were partners and decided to work on it over a break. All of the teachers were at school for a conference and had given their permission for us to work on it while they were busy. N. was sick and couldn't make it, so M. and I worked on it a bit and grew bored. My teacher/friend A. told us that we could borrow her classroom while she ran out for a bit of lunch, joking, "Have fun. Set the bleeding classroom on fire." I, pyromaniac that I am, knew where she kept her matches, so I fished them out of her desk and began playing with them, setting notecards (of my own) on fire. M. decided to have a go, lit a match, and set a paper on fire, which began to burn too rapidly, so M. dropped it into the PLASTIC garbage can. I, genius, searched for liquid and discovered HIGHLY ALCOHOLIC HAND SANITIZER, which I promptly squirted on the fire, adding to the conflagration. We were able to put it out, but the stench stayed in the air, so we began running about, spraying Lysol and body spray to mask the smell. A. returned shortly thereafter and sighed, "You set the classroom on fire, didn't you?"

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

well, being a senior ill be leaving soon so here's a good one.

I have a friend whos name i will not mention. She is a goth girl who grew up in the hood. What i did was make a comment about her weight (biiiiiig mistake). no, youd think this wouldnt be bad? wrong. shes a big girl, like not fat, but muscelly(spelling), and very intimidating. the day after i said this, she proceeded to throw me across a table. the reason i think this is funny is because of all the "you got beat up by a girl" comments and the fact this was the best fight of the year.

she later told me she was on her period, which explains a lot.
    Why hello there!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

When I think about it, that would have to be my freshmen year. We were all so happy to be in high school and we were acting crazy and throw crap and just acting silly. Eventually we threw up a couple of our books (dumbasses) and finally my hat. It ended up on the roof so the four of us tried to get it down. Falling and laughing, falling and laughing. To me thats my funniest memory so far.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    I have lots of pleasant and funny memories... in highschool... hmm... i have a few unpleasant ones too.. hehe... for example... when about 5 of my friends showered butt naked in front of us and friends during our camping at school... yuck... disgusting... *barfs*
    Wow That's a classic i guess! My friends used to do this a lot...Shame on You and Shame on them Boys are pretty much the same in everywhere!! LOOOOOOL I know it was pretty gross but in the end we did laugh about it

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evol View Post
    sadly I don't remember most of high school as I was pretty much skipping classes my last two years. I did manage to graduate with the high credit diploma for some bizarre reason.

I just recently went to my 10 year reunion last year, it was like the movie Gross Pointe Blank. go rent it, John Cusack is a gem.

....thanks for making me feel old guys =_=
    I hear ya there! I skipped a whole LOT of school--ESPECIALLY my last two years. How in the hell did I get a diploma??? LOL. Most of my high school memories aren't even within the school grounds, but in the park across the street. LOL.

Don't feel old. My ten year reunion is next year!! I'm scared to go. Can you imagine how much your old friends have changed over the last decade?? Well, everyone by you, Evol. You already know. LOL. But, I'm kinda nervous abuot it. What if everyone's better off than I am a decade after high school? What if all the girls I had crushed on show up with giant pregnant bellies with a dozen kids behind her on a tether? *pictures what used to be the definition of fine as a worn out, pregnant lady*

Aw, man. I don't wanna go to my reunion for the fact that it'll tarnish my memories of high school. I still haven't decided yet, but I don't know if I should go. How did you handle it, Evol?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast