+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Funniest High School Memory

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Funniest High School Memory

there's way too many funny things i done with my friends in high school ... like one time we played football for about five - six hours consequently until our bodies collapsed ... or another we walked from our school to home (about 30 - 40 Km - it took us 4 hours to reach our homes!) ... and another we were taking pictures with each other before graduation and a hellish heavy rain started WOW it was real fun ... and many other ... too bad those days are gone now ....
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... there was this one time when we went on an overnight for 5 straight days, and yes it was aschool week, ad to top it all off we had college entrance exams that weekend (it was from tuesday morning to saturday evening... and the entrance exams were on saturday morn)... haha... all we didwas play games, surf the net, watch movies, cook,and everything one could do when the "barkada" (filipino term for a group of friends, kind of like a clique) is home alone... (yup, our friend's parents were away for a week) that was waaay cool! i'd love to do it again... given the chance...

hey! we did clean up the place and all beore we left you know... we justdidn't tell our friends parents, or was that his fault... haha
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I might have mentioned this already, in the "embarrassing moment" thread from a while back....

Once I tried to lock my friend in the toilet cubicle by pushing hard against the door so she couldn't get out, and when I moved she obviously came tumbling out... only, along with the bin that was meant for soiled sanitary pads. +_+

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I might have mentioned this already, in the "embarrassing moment" thread from a while back....

Once I tried to lock my friend in the toilet cubicle by pushing hard against the door so she couldn't get out, and when I moved she obviously came tumbling out... only, along with the bin that was meant for soiled sanitary pads. +_+
    Eeew!! Tampon spillage! She didn't like end up with that nastiness on her did she? If so...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Eeew!! Tampon spillage! She didn't like end up with that nastiness on her did she? If so...
    Ew, no. But we had to clean up. And then we spent at least 10 minutes washing our hands over and over again.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

One of my favourite memories would probably have to be how I would always skip the first 10 minutes of my last class of the day to talk to this guy I liked during senior year. One day I lost track of time and was standing outside the room for like 20 minutes until the teacher, who'd apparently known I was there all along, was like "It's okay if you want to talk, but could both of you at least get out of the hallway so I don't get in trouble?" ^^; haha
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie xXxBloodlustxXx is off to a good start xXxBloodlustxXx's Avatar
    Thanks

One time, my friend and I were at a dance, and these jerks kept coming up and dancing next to us, trying to mess with us. At first, we only shooed them away, then started to shove them. Finally, I got so mad that I just swung my foot out, and ended up kicking one of the guys from behind, right between the legs. It was so funny, and we didn't get in trouble at all!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Ew, no. But we had to clean up. And then we spent at least 10 minutes washing our hands over and over again.
    I would too! Tampons are gross even when they're unused (cuz I'm a guy), but used ones??? *shudders* ICKY!! On top of that, it's blood! I'd be washing my hands, splashing alchohol on them, re-wash them, maybe burn them once or twice, re-wash them, spray some Lysol on them and re-wash... Etc.

That's how nasty I think tampons are, LOL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4