+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Funniest things

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Funniest things

Everyone has their past lives and all but I was wondering what was the funniest thing you seen or done in real life so yeah! What is the funniest thing you did or saw?
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Funniest things

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    Everyone has their past lives and all but I was wondering what was the funniest thing you seen or done in real life so yeah! What is the funniest thing you did or saw?
    This probably isn't my funniest time, but it is my most memorable funny moment...

Okay me & a bunch of my friends went out of town to go clubbin' & we had got a room so we can chill there before we go party & of course so we wouldn't have to drive back cause we already knew we was going to be blitz...

We all in the room it is about 10 of us in this small room... Well we drinking/smoking some doing both... We trippin' joking around & someone said something hilarious... It was so funny it was hard to breathe & I couldn't catch my breath... So I tried to go to the balcony & I thought the door was open... (To let all that smoke out) but of course it wasn't... So I ran slap into the glass door like that windex commercial... Everyone started laughing & even I had to laugh cause it was so funny... And I hit the floor laughing, choking trying to catch my breath literally dying on the floor...

It was so funny that everyone was like time to get change & time to go... (We was ready to get our club on)... We went to the club, but everyone couldn't get in cause not everyone was 21... So we all decided to go back to the room & joke some more & everything... And it was only 2 beds so two to a bed & the rest to the floor... But we was like the first one sleep was the one we was going to talk about... And there was this new guy in the clique that fell alseep with his shoes on in the bed...

We joked on him so hard cause we was like he was the only person out of every1 w/ their shoes on & he was the only one sleep... So we was like he was acting sleep calling him the police, FBI, ATF, the task force... We was like the police was going to kick down the door & he was going to jump up like got cha' *thought I was sleep* all you put your hands behind your back you are under arrest... It was so funny you just had to be there to here it... Slowly, but surely one by one ppl started falling asleep & 2 other guys including me stayed up joking on this on person cause he had threw a joke on all of us at one point of the night... We wouldn't let any1 get sleep cause we was rippin' on that one person...

We stayed up til about 5 o' clock in the morning & got up at 8 to hit the road... Everybody eyes was red & droopy, tired as hell, but it was a lot of fun... Like I said you just had to be there it was a blast & funny too...

Sorry if it was a long story, but you had brought back memories... *Thinking*
    And if it wasn't that funny for you.

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well i rember this one time in 4th grade,the teacher shook someone upside down for whatever was in there pockets.Thats the one thing that was really funnie to me.

Newbie runebearer00 is off to a good start runebearer00's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say that the funnest thing would have to be my cusins 18 birthaday there was so much cake everywhere and juice and food it was hilarous because people were slipping and sliding everywhere because of the cakke and all the drinks that were spilled on th efloor

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Inruto... that was a killing story ^^ Really funny, especially you running in that glass LOL blonde!!!! ^^ jk

The funniest thing I've done... hmm... a tough one... I do lots of stupid stuff... ohhh... I know... this one is really funny... happened reently...

One day, late in the night, I went down to my room and almost fainted when I founf out that my window is wide open, although I hadn't opened it (I live on the first floor in a really dangerous village).

I quickly turned out the light and shut the window, then I took a big, heavy candlestick and went through all the rooms in my house, sneeking like in a Bond movie or smth.

I even went to the basement, the best thing is that I would never have thought of taking a saw or an axe in place of my candlestick... noo...

At the end I ask if my sister hadn't opened the window... she said "no", so I took another look around, then my sister comes down and says: "Oh, you mean that window? I opened it when I was washing the car and couldn't close it."

I was like O.O.

"I hope you didn't get to scared," she says.
    "No, it's cool," I answered, hidding my candlestick behind me back... ^^
    I bet it was a wonderful look- me sneeking around the house, in one towel, with a candlestick in my hands... ^^ my friends laughed like hell...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

lets see i think the funniest thing ive ever seen was back when i was a few days jackass number 2 came out and my freind was like i like i can do the stuff they do so he straped some fireworks to his skateboard and he didnt realize he put them on backwards and a few seconds later he wound up breaking his mom winsheild and i was on the ground laughing even his mom was laughing when i told her what happend and later that week he tried the rolling tire thing it started off good but then the dumptruck pulled out behind from behind these trees and he landed in there and nearly broke a rib laughing and he was smelling bad for like a week

Newbie Mandy Rin is off to a good start Mandy Rin's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, my dad setting his leg-hairs on fire was pretty amusing.

Actually, that reminds me of the time I was at school camp, and a bunch of the guys and girls got together... and epilated their legs. There was much screaming in the camp that night, and many guys showed up to the disco with makeup, straightened or curled hair, plucked eyebrows and hairless legs that looked as if they had been covered in a rash. The real miracle was that they didn't get questioned by the teachers.
    "Guys who intrude on other peoples’ paths of love hit their heads on a corner of tofu and die." - Mizuki Ashiya, Hana Kimi

+ Reply to Thread