+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Furby..

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Furby..

Does anyone remember the Greminlin Furbys? I never had one but I thought it was a cool idea. This girl from my high school said she had to reprogram it because it was using profanity.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TetsuoShima9 For This Useful Post:

SweetCandy (Jan 28, 2008)

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

those of you scared of those annoyances will love this anyone partial ot them look away NOW!

My brothers and i never liked those things... simply put we tortured the hell out of them...
    We played soccer with one out on the street we tested to see just how high you could throw them before they'd break and even boiled one. I'm not saying that this was smart or nice but this is how I remember the toy that everyone called furby a waste of my spare time and mildly amuzing.
    I know it's horrible...
    END

... and join my rebellion against time.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

lol!!! ^^ Furby!!! I was one of the few kids in Latvia who got their hands on a rela, original Fruby. Because my relatives worked as atache in US...

Me and my cousin and sister each got a furby on Christmas! It was so great! My furby started to sing when I was telling the poem to get it It was so funny!!! And then the three of our Furbies started signing together on the table! Yay!!!

And the movie was great too...

However Furbies have theri problems:
    They neets lots of batteries! And the bateries get low soon...
    They break easily
    They can start singing or askig for food in the middle of the night ¬.¬
    They are not as cuddly and as fluffy and as cute as you' d wish them to be

Therefore... No, I would not get a new Furbie, thank you. Maybe I'm also already over these toys (I like my sheep tho, it's warm and I can use it as a pillow and as a back warmer )

But I would love to find out how they have inproved those things.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lasura For This Useful Post:

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    those of you scared of those annoyances will love this anyone partial ot them look away NOW!

My brothers and i never liked those things... simply put we tortured the hell out of them...
    We played soccer with one out on the street we tested to see just how high you could throw them before they'd break and even boiled one. I'm not saying that this was smart or nice but this is how I remember the toy that everyone called furby a waste of my spare time and mildly amuzing.
    I know it's horrible...
    END
    oh, i wish you would tell us more, it was quite amusing to hear that!

what happened when you boiled it?

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    It would speak to me from the closet (IT WOULD NOT TURN OFF), a constant mantra of "Play with me." As the batteries died, the voice got deeper and rougher . . . within a matter of days, people thought that my closet was a portal to HELL!!!!!!
    OMG, dude, i know! and my grandparents thought they would be cool and buy us one for every random occasion! I had about three of the wretched beings at one point, as well as two "Babies" who where just all the evil and validity of the regular ones condensed in a small, easy-to carry being.they would never shut up, all the time saying "ahh, ahh, ahh" in the increasing tones. the "furbyish" was the stuff of nightmares, indeed. i totally can see where Divine punishment is comming from where he thought the closet was a portal to hell. it was funny, however. i lined them all up and smassed one with a sledgehammer. the others wheren "oh, No!" ahh, i love it!

the worst thing was, my grandparents wherent the type to take a hint. i got another and another for years

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ochi Gate For This Useful Post:

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

My furby wasn't that bad cause I taught my the uncle fukr song from south park the movie
    the power of a small program making cool stuff. Viva La Flash and MS Paints

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mori-oni For This Useful Post:

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Holly crap i didnt think anyt one knew of thoise any more, they were like kinder gremlins! MY mother had some that she had gotten she had about 10 also! I had one that when you tiped it upside down it squeeked! It was so annoying but i loved it!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to highteckdudu For This Useful Post:

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    lol!!! ^^ Furby!!! I was one of the few kids in Latvia who got their hands on a rela, original Fruby. Because my relatives worked as atache in US...

Me and my cousin and sister each got a furby on Christmas! It was so great! My furby started to sing when I was telling the poem to get it It was so funny!!! And then the three of our Furbies started signing together on the table! Yay!!!

And the movie was great too...

However Furbies have theri problems:
    They neets lots of batteries! And the bateries get low soon...
    They break easily
    They can start singing or askig for food in the middle of the night ¬.¬
    They are not as cuddly and as fluffy and as cute as you' d wish them to be

Therefore... No, I would not get a new Furbie, thank you. Maybe I'm also already over these toys (I like my sheep tho, it's warm and I can use it as a pillow and as a back warmer )

But I would love to find out how they have inproved those things.
    I agree Lasura, problems do occur 50% of the time when u play with them..but my fav thing about them too was part of singing,,they sound so cute..^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post

I know it's horrible...
    END
    LOL..that's funny..i don't think furbies were made for that though..but I guess everybody had a different way of playin with furbies..lol^.^

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuoShima9 View Post
    Does anyone remember the Greminlin Furbys? I never had one but I thought it was a cool idea. This girl from my high school said she had to reprogram it because it was using profanity.
    oh I remember them..but they didn't make that many of them..i didn't think it becames as popular as the original..lol

Quote Originally Posted by kurapika View Post
    'Furby, Furby"
    now this is what there are really saying
    "7 days, im coming for you"
    Creepy huh,

Anywayz there really creepy with those plastic eyes
    That open and close
    *GOOSBUMPS*

I'd stay away from them if I were you
    lol..that do look creepy..but in a cute creepy what..^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu View Post
    I remember the Furby. It was almost as big as the TY Beanie Babies. Furbys were everywhere. I never got to get one. I did collect a few when Mcdonalds (Or BK) decided to join the bandwagon and gave little plastic ones away with kids meals. If they do come out with a new and improved Furby that would be pretty cool...would not buy one though XD I am too cheap with my money.
    But I suppose I can make it as a present for a special someone ^_^
    ^.^..*meow*thankz Kairu.I'll love to have that as gift ..Yea.Furbies where big..posters,shirts,hats,books,,etc...it was so big that Micky D's sonsper them.lol..Furbies where everywhereO.o

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

"Furby Hungry"...SHUT UP!!! my past memories...I probably wouldnt buy another one because they are just rather annyoing and hard so you cant hug them either lol...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast