+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Furby..

Newbie mesmerized is off to a good start mesmerized's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Furby..

Ha.. furbies. I remember them. They were only the most annoying things in the entire world. They reminded me of a cheap ripoff of grimlins (you know before they got wet).

I used to throw them at the wall at night because they wouldn't shut the heck up so I could sleep.

[current]

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mesmerized View Post
    Ha.. furbies. I remember them. They were only the most annoying things in the entire world. They reminded me of a cheap ripoff of grimlins (you know before they got wet).

I used to throw them at the wall at night because they wouldn't shut the heck up so I could sleep.
    That sounds a little well...HARSH i didnt throw them at the wall but i did throw one out my window once

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG they FREAK me outtt!!! i've always been scared of them... o.o improved.. wut make their eyes bigger and more freakish? i would never buy... never have

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    "Furby Hungry"...SHUT UP!!! my past memories...I probably wouldnt buy another one because they are just rather annyoing and hard so you cant hug them either lol...
    lol..I loved to feed them..but after a while..I would get mad...they remind me of new born babies..o.o..

Quote Originally Posted by mesmerized View Post

lol..yea..they do..i never looked at the furbies..like that..but now that u brought that up..that's kinda scary...(pictures furbies morphin into grimlins..O.o)

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    That sounds a little well...HARSH i didnt throw them at the wall but i did throw one out my window once
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek View Post
    OMG they FREAK me outtt!!! i've always been scared of them... o.o improved.. wut make their eyes bigger and more freakish? i would never buy... never have
    they are scary and cute at the same time!! (come on ppl)..look through the big eyes and it's just a small furry ball that wants to be loved!! ^.^lol

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

you know with how people have loved this
    furr ball so much im surprised there no
    furby club or someting for you to join
    that would be truly evil and diabolical.

i might go to e bay and buy one so i can
    see what the big deal is with the creepy
    stuff talked abiut here , i just think there fuzzy
    and big collectior items and nothing more.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember those annoying things. I just left the batteries out of mine because it bugged me so much. But one of the main reasons they sold so well is the older people like them. That is why they weren't allowed in goverment buildings anymore. The learned at a fast rate that they would repeat things that they over heard. Like meetings and private offical conversations. I know my step mom was sad that she had to take hers out of her office, but she was in a high clearance Airforce base. So not only did she have to take it home, it's memory had to be cleared and checked before she could.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

ah the good old furby, well not anymore by the way things look in this thread.
    although I must agree with most of you about the annoyance factor of the toys.

first off, I never got one. never saw the hype about them and they did look kinda creepy from one angle and creepier for the front. My aunt bought one when they first hit S.A and after about a week she gave it away because it kept waking her up for food and to play. oh and it kept repeating the foul language she used. pretty funny to see.

secondly, I will not buy the new improved furby, because I am not the type to keep toys, being an adult you find that some things are better left in the store.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it sounds familiar... is it that furry thing with the eyeballs and no hands but has feet???

can someone supply the picture... it helps jog the memory about something that has already been somewhat overlooked you know...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast