+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Furby..

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Furby..

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    i think it sounds familiar... is it that furry thing with the eyeballs and no hands but has feet???

can someone supply the picture... it helps jog the memory about something that has already been somewhat overlooked you know...
    Here is the beloved Furby you asked about:

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

So their conspiracy for world domination has come back?! That's not good, they almost got all of America the last time. BUT we should be strong now....so strong and resist their furry cute charm, it will persuade us to do bad things, TERRIBLE THINGS! The conspiracy is back!

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

the furby, huh? i remember those. they seriously were annoying. at this point i would buy one only to show and film creative ways to destroy them. like tying it to a diet coke and mentos grenade. haha. i should do that! thanks for the idea!
    Why hello there!

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

Furbys are evil however they can be taught I starved mine and now it never asks to be feed or held anymore it just sings and laughs and the worst times, but I think that was also do to the fact that I threw mine everywhere all the time. Now it just scream weeeeee everytime I throw it around... I think I turned my furby into a masochists I'm so evil.
    the power of a small program making cool stuff. Viva La Flash and MS Paints

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

furbys O god i mind i had one XD i got one from my cos ....
    it never strut up OMG >< they got annoying after a while....
    but i can admit i had one ><

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu View Post

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

Still look at those things, they LEEK World Domination Conspiracy, JUST like the Cat Conspiracy of robots taking over the world conspiracy conspiracy!

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah!!! i knew it!!!
    hey... that's not just in america u know... that's so unfair...

it also reached the phil...
    i had 1... haha... only one. T_T

too sad though... i wanted more... but my mom was bothered by it... haha... she wanted to throw away mine actually...

i like them... furry ang weird. but fun!
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek View Post
    OMG they FREAK me outtt!!! i've always been scared of them... o.o improved.. wut make their eyes bigger and more freakish? i would never buy... never have
    well when I mean improved..i meant more realistic..and more things that the furby can do..

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    you know with how people have loved this
    furr ball so much im surprised there no
    furby club or someting for you to join
    that would be truly evil and diabolical.

i might go to e bay and buy one so i can
    see what the big deal is with the creepy
    stuff talked abiut here , i just think there fuzzy
    and big collectior items and nothing more.
    hmm i there probably is a club somewhere..I just haven't found it yet..^.^..hmm I might join..lol (I am a fan)

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    I remember those annoying things. I just left the batteries out of mine because it bugged me so much. But one of the main reasons they sold so well is the older people like them. That is why they weren't allowed in goverment buildings anymore. The learned at a fast rate that they would repeat things that they over heard. Like meetings and private offical conversations. I know my step mom was sad that she had to take hers out of her office, but she was in a high clearance Airforce base. So not only did she have to take it home, it's memory had to be cleared and checked before she could.
    wow ..I didn't know that old ppl like them..but hey nothing's wrong with that..^.^ more fans the better.,,
    aaw that so sad that ur mom's furby's mind had to be eraseed.O.o

Quote Originally Posted by overload View Post
    ah the good old furby, well not anymore by the way things look in this thread.
    although I must agree with most of you about the annoyance factor of the toys.

first off, I never got one. never saw the hype about them and they did look kinda creepy from one angle and creepier for the front. My aunt bought one when they first hit S.A and after about a week she gave it away because it kept waking her up for food and to play. oh and it kept repeating the foul language she used. pretty funny to see.

secondly, I will not buy the new improved furby, because I am not the type to keep toys, being an adult you find that some things are better left in the store.
    hey..i feel that ur never to old to do anything..(If a 90 year old man can go sky driving) ur tellng me that u don't have past toys that u admire (it doesnt have to be a furby).^.-

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu View Post

thankz for the pic display kairu so ppl can remember them..^.^..hey..that kinda looks like my 6 one i had..lol^.^

Quote Originally Posted by mori-oni View Post
    Furbys are evil however they can be taught I starved mine and now it never asks to be feed or held anymore it just sings and laughs and the worst times, but I think that was also do to the fact that I threw mine everywhere all the time. Now it just scream weeeeee everytime I throw it around... I think I turned my furby into a masochists I'm so evil.
    wow..ur furby was immune to ur evilness..lol^.^
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    yeah!!! i knew it!!!
    hey... that's not just in america u know... that's so unfair...

it also reached the phil...
    i had 1... haha... only one. T_T

too sad though... i wanted more... but my mom was bothered by it... haha... she wanted to throw away mine actually...

i like them... furry ang weird. but fun!
    Yea..furby where big..that's y i remeber them so much..unlike some toys today..may be big..but then u never hear of it again..But furbies are still being sold again now.but improved..^.^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast