+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: To the future.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down To the future.

Instead of going back to the past and change something let's go the other way.

You get to head to the future to find out one thing, what will it be??

Two things to answer:

- How far into the future will you go?
    - What is it that you want to find out?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: To the future.

"The future isn't a promise, it's a threat."

I wouldn't go into the future... because as far as I'm concerned, the future is always changing. I refuse to believe in pre-destination... it goes against everything it means to be human. Even if you went into the future and saw one possibility... the likelihood of that very same outcome is almost nonexistant.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    "The future isn't a promise, it's a threat."

I wouldn't go into the future... because as far as I'm concerned, the future is always changing. I refuse to believe in pre-destination... it goes against everything it means to be human. Even if you went into the future and saw one possibility... the likelihood of that very same outcome is almost nonexistant.
    Lol, I knew this answer would come up. And I wasn't surprise it was you who posted this.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Good question......
    I would probably go 100 years ahead and see if my prediction of the future is correct.....either the ned of the world has already come and the earth is nothing but a waste land or if people actually got some common sense and improved this earth and became more civilized without destroying natural resources.....
    would we really have successful flying cars and everything would be computerized and digitalized.......like they show in the movies?......I think that would be very awesome to see?......would America even be a country anymore or a colony to another country?.....but who knows....the future is like an unknown universe to me......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I would travel about 50 years into the the future. Why, well to see if the great space war has started yet. With the production of Mobile Suits i belive that space wars can't be far away. America has already addmited that the use of a Mobile suit would be a great advantage in space combat, and I think that with Japan creating the Gundam "for show" is a sign of what they can do. Not to mention there is a new warmachine being created in the Japanese army code named Gundam, anybody smell something suspicous.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

I would probly go about 25 years in the future to see if the world is any beter to see if the place the world will be then i even somewere i would want to bring my kids in to. plus just to see what happens with the world in that amount of time.

sig by me

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Tsurara beat me to it of course. The very notion of time travel often makes me discard films, games or books which use it.

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

shall i ever be afraid of the future?
    If i was then i would be afraid of the present as well, because the events of the present is always changing as well as the events of the future.
    so if i had to go into the future, i would make a time jump into the next 10 yrs, to see if ive been successful in university, if i have a life to look foward to, if all the trials and tribulations of my present has made me become stronger in the future, or was everything a waste of life and effort.
    Will my future be something to look foward to while im in this present life?
    That's the qusetion to ask oneself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast