+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: To the future.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: To the future.

I would want to go about ten years into the future. Why??? Because I would just want to see how I'd end up...but, I would rather not go into the future, because I don't think I'd really want to know what it might end up being. I'd rather not know what would happen and just wait it out, for better or for worse. Like they say, ignorance is bliss!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Newbie MCRemogothgurl907 is off to a good start MCRemogothgurl907's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: To the future.

i would... i would go 10 yrs into the future. reason why is because i wouldn't go too far into it, because it would change the future of that time and i would want to do that. I would want to check out what will come up in the anime world. i want to see how far artists and writers for anime shows and books could go. and also to see how the world would look. anyway, yeah, that is my reason... XP

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

If i could travel to the future i probably would, call it spoiling the fun or whatever but i want to know little things because without suprise my life would be empty. Of course i want to find out things about me and only me, i am seriously not going to inturupt other people's lives.

I would probably travel 20 years into the future to see how old i look and to see my successes and my downfalls up to that point so i have a head-start during my pension age. I would probably change in the present so that the things i've missed out on that i want can come true. However then comes a theroy of not chaning the future or past where your life is set and you cannot change it no matter how hard you try. I don't belive in this theroy but if it were to be true i would probably still visit the future 20 years from now to see whats happening but obviously i can't change anything, but it would still be intresting to figure out what has happened in my life. Also you have to be cautiouse not to change the future to much otherwise the other things you love may change as well. It's like the film Frequency, if anybody has seen it.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, since some of you are such sissies how about if the future YOU with a computer containing info came to your time?? What would you ask the person then??

Now you guys don't have to worry about creating a rift.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, everyone wants to go years and years into the future. I wouldn't want to go that far myself, sure I'm curious to see what I'll be in the future. But I'd be more worried that I'd be dead in the future, that would have a really negative effect on you when you get back to the present, or whatever effect it had on you could be why you're dead in the future. XD

I'd go into the future only three days from today, I'd get the almost 300 million dollar, winning jackpot Powerball numbers and come back to today to play those numbers before the drawing. Then I'd know my future, by only going three days forward. It would be full of hot loose women and Aston Martins.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

id go about 100 years in search of a better place than the way things are today and if it was i wouldent return

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Why would you want to go to the future, if you do all you're gonna do is try to change it.
    If i probably had no choice about 5 years...that's as far as i would go. I want to stop world hunger and most of the bad causes.^-^
    Yeah, Bye.

Newbie Kjølen may be famous one day Kjølen may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would go 50 years into the future, meet myself, and see if the future me remembered the exact date I was supposed to have visited him. As in, have him already waiting and expecting me.

* The Abh Nation * Ask me about CREST OF THE STARS: A fantasy science fiction anime. *

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast