+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Future Career in gaming or anime writer or soemthin

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Future Career in gaming or anime writer or soemthin

ok guys lets all here ur goals for the futures containing gaming or anime when it comes to me after i get out of college im going to japan to work at square enix and become a pretty good game developer u know work on a few titles with square enix hen il branch off and create my own company not sure of a name yet what are u guys goals rember gaming or anime only no offnese to anyone else
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Future Career in gaming or anime writer or soemthin

wow thats big... equare enix... good luck!
    me.... Im gonna go to the Arts Institute here in CA... Im gonna take video and game programing... and after that... where the wind takes me...
    Last edited by jaam0927; Sep 26, 2006 at 08:50 PM.
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh I also wanna go into work with Square Enix if I were to shoot for games they rock and I love them

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm making an anime that is sort of based on three diffrent ones.

Banned Shinobi- may be famous one day Shinobi- may be famous one day Shinobi-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    ok guys lets all here ur goals for the futures containing gaming or anime when it comes to me after i get out of college im going to japan to work at square enix and become a pretty good game developer u know work on a few titles with square enix hen il branch off and create my own company not sure of a name yet what are u guys goals rember gaming or anime only no offnese to anyone else
    i am right there with you, after collage i am going to get a job with square enix an start to make a name for my self

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Man, I really hate to burst bubbles, but guys this industry is twice as hard to get in as any other. If you don't have networking (meaning friends already in the business) good luck trying to get in. Now my sources are pretty lame, I only read about it in a game magazine.

You're probably better off starting with your own company, but then you need money :P and still know people who would want to buy your products...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh I just said " if I shot for games " I don't think I would be any good thou I think that Square Enix has been the best game company to me personally thou.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

dont worry about that im fully aware of how hard it is but i am dedicated and i wont give up hey and all u guys that are goin to square enix maybe we will have the privlage to work on the same title as a team *smile*
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast