+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Future Career in gaming or anime writer or soemthin

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Future Career in gaming or anime writer or soemthin

This thread is more suitable under the Cyber Lounge Forum than it is here. So...

+Moving+

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

No way am I questioning anyone of your skills, but all I'm saying is if you are dedicated be ready to endure many lonely nights (no girl) with tv dinners (no money) for a while whether you make it into a company or starting your own.

but hey if any of you show potential, remember to contact me and I might invest in you comp.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Square Enix if your accepted give me a pm I'll be like whats up! Lol but seriously if you get in Square Enix can you get me a signature of the creator

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie Splinter291 may be famous one day Splinter291 may be famous one day Splinter291's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to be a graphic artist for games. like FF

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

that i will do and the lonely thing im not afreaid of it ive been lonely my whole life my father died my uncle died i havnet had many freinds in my lifetime so its nothing big il stay trueto my dream anyeone else got any plans
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Before you decide you know how hard it is to get into Square Enix, be sure to check the Japanese immigration laws first...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

il have to check that out before i make my first move to square enix
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie IrregularGanime may be famous one day IrregularGanime may be famous one day IrregularGanime's Avatar
    Thanks
    career in gaming and anime...hmmm.

he he. I've stop studying.

Now i'm starting to build massive income slowly, building networks, contacts, because in five years time, I'm going to build a game cum anime retail shop globally around the world. i won't name the specifics of what this shop does because it'll be different then any other.

than seven years, two years after the retail, I'm going to build a Game development Corporation like Square, Capcom, Sega, Tecmo etc.

Now I'm looking for people and business partners who want to get in this area so in seven years, our goals can be accomplished. or five if they want to get into retail line.

Going to host my own Singapore game competition because seriously its like crap now and I'm going to make the best and even go global on the six year period.

p.s: lucky for me, I've found a background designer from Puerto Rico who will be my future partner.

i'm already looking and hopefully can work together to achieve it.
    If anyone thinks its crazy, well, wait and see, because I'll make it achievable.
    any1 wants to come along, get ready for a head load of commitment, sacrifices and investments, because i know that to achieve all this, requires internet marketing, business knowledge, experience, leadership and best of all, Networking, the most important business requirement and tool to build any business and the hardest, yet most rewarding and many more.

i'll say again. if anyone have plans and a Compelling Reason to be a game developer regardless of any area, I'm willing to form partnerships. Wanna know more, PM me, or just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    dont worry about that im fully aware of how hard it is but i am dedicated and i wont give up hey and all u guys that are goin to square enix maybe we will have the privlage to work on the same title as a team *smile*

i like what you wanna do. but as already said, if you want to get in this industry, you have to network. You have the knowledge, but who you know is vital to getting in esspecially japan.

No worries, as long as you are really commited, you'll find a way eventually.
    But in order to network, you have to be able to sell yourself, your talent. You have to be able to MAGNIFY your talent so corporations will know about you. of course, I would suggest getting into smaller studios to learn the ropes, then become really professional with what you do, larger companies may learn about you. go into smaller areas, then build your network with the developers and etc. You'll get far I assure. In the end, it doesn't comes down to how hard it is, it come down to you being able to sell yourself and magnifying your talents.
    Last edited by IrregularGanime; Sep 26, 2006 at 09:18 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast