Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15

Thread: Futuristic Times

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Futuristic Times

You don't have a mobile phone RayMe? Lucky you... everyone can find you easily and always get mad when you don't answer... thats what it brings next to all the good things.
    And believe me, I know how it is in real politics, you know whats happening in Latvia? Ww have great inflation, and the deputats have decided to take money of our teachers wages and put up their wages the same day (and they already earn 10 times more than normal people here...) Politics... there are few worse things.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

sheesh all my friend kept wanting me to get a handphone as fast as possible
    i say it is mendokuse... xD (troublesome) i can buy 1.. but i am not good at using it -.- though it does has a lot of uses.. maybe i should wait till a new better models come out with better appliances..
    really?

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

You can wait forever, they think something up every day, progress in mobile phone bizness is wow... it's just that people buy these phones and there are people who buy new mobiles as soon as they see that there's something new, it's useful to improve models so they do it just to earn... No matter how long you wait, you can buy the best phone and the next month it will be old already.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

yeah.. that makes sense.. ~.~ sigh... better get 1 then.. :/

I wonder what would the cellphones in the future would look like and what other uses would it serve... hmm...

the Reben thingy in the anime Gin Iro no Kami no Agito is cool.. it can turn to many things... key...cellphone... would cellphone in the future be like that..
    hmm... all in 1... sheesh...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie Thelonious is off to a good start Thelonious's Avatar
    Thanks

I would get a phone at least for emergency purposes. But speaking of politics, the fictional world of metal gear solid envisions a future where geopolitics are dominated by Private Military Companies, which are already a growing presence in today's world. In this future, the world is one of constant war and these companies keep it going to make the profit. I know that sounds bad but maybe sometihng like that is inevitable (on a long enough timescale) or at the very least no far off from some sort of truth. At some point in Metal Gear Solid the theory is brought forth that a world of conflict is the only one fit for mankind. The Matrix makes a similar claim about how people rejected the perfect world of the original matrix. They aren't very credible sources but we love drama and conflict in our stories and our videogames, so how extreme do you think we will get in the future?

Newbie jazzy2103 is off to a good start jazzy2103's Avatar
    Thanks

Phones should be able to hold all sorts of household appliances.If you clicked a button some sort of heat wave comes out and warms your food (like a microwave!).Then it would have internet (already does) but it could shrink in on itself so that it becomes no bigger than a pinky and can increase in size depending on the wants of the owner.

I think if humans become extinct,maybe a few million years later cockcroaches will evolve and become the superior race. They can survive nuclear poisoning after all ,right? (or was it radiation?).

Maybe they grow bigger and start walking around on their hind legs and evolution all over again. ¬¬ That is if the sun doesn't become a black hole first.

What if plants also evolve to not need the sun anymore? Probably impossible but their could be some sort of floating shiny planet that comes near earth when the sun dies...
    "Life isn't about how hard you hit,but how hard you CAN get hit and keep moving forward"- Rocky

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a dead thread, so I'm closing.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15