Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Futuristic Times

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Futuristic Times

Hehehehehehehe....
    There might have been some delays in the apocolypse but the way in which we're going we'll last MAXIMUM of 500 years. Hmm, these pictures should explain you a bit.

Enironment

Poverty

Humanity [modern]

Terrorism [the white flag is the flag of peace]

LOC [trapping free birds]

Leader

Sucide scenario

All these cartoons are self explainatory. The rich get fatter and arrogant, worse than pigs, whilst the poor keep on dying. All the "sexiest" people are from rich countries because nobody bothers to look into the poor places. Cheap labour, sex, drugs, rape, prejudices and all the possible crimes you can think are just leading us to our doom, believe it. Nobody is caring to stop other than the ones who are being ignored which are doing the right thing. People living in slums are still being picked on by the police. We are behaving worse than our oyster brained ancestors no matter how developed we are. We've been fighting over resources and little arguments which turned into HUGe wars. World Wars, Iraq Wars and what not. Some or many idiots nowadays are making other people's life a misery and they don't gie a damn about it. Even on this website. Meh, nevermind about that.

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

In the future I think robot will be very intelligent and can think for themselves which can be a bad thing. We'll obviously have better technology and have better possibilites in finding cures for diseases, but I'm not too sure about flying cars.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

In the future, I think the human race will have wiped ourselves out to the brink of extinction and the remainders will resort to being brute savages..........a man can dream, lol.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Futuristic Times

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    In the future, I think the human race will have wiped ourselves out to the brink of extinction and the remainders will resort to being brute savages..........a man can dream, lol.
    Yes Deo... man AND woman can dream....... but Rave gave us a nice illustration why we cannot dream that far....

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Hehehehehehehe....
    All these cartoons are self explainatory. The rich get fatter and arrogant, worse than pigs, whilst the poor keep on dying. All the "sexiest" people are from rich countries because nobody bothers to look into the poor places. Cheap labour, sex, drugs, rape, prejudices and all the possible crimes you can think are just leading us to our doom, believe it. Nobody is caring to stop other than the ones who are being ignored which are doing the right thing. People living in slums are still being picked on by the police. We are behaving worse than our oyster brained ancestors no matter how developed we are. We've been fighting over resources and little arguments which turned into HUGe wars. World Wars, Iraq Wars and what not. Some or many idiots nowadays are making other people's life a misery and they don't gie a damn about it. Even on this website. Meh, nevermind about that.

Nice illustration!!! I agree with what u are saying
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, all's I can say is that even if the technology is created for cheap and efficient flying cars, they will never ever be implemented into society as a form of transportation. Whenever I watch the Discovery Channel, every few months they have something on about flying cars of the future, and how some guy is trying to make them in his garage and whatnot.

It's a nice idea, but the unfortunate element that is missing is human incompetency. I mean, we still have issues with regular drivers, and driving deaths are still problems in society. Now, imagine taking that into the air.....You will suddenly have those problems double.

The entire system of flying cars would have to operate exactly like the airplane system now, where pilots have to list their flight plan, departure and arrival points, and then are given a specific time to leave. So you couldn't just hop in and go to the grocery market whenever you felt. If not, then you'd have every idiot just flying around wherever he/she likes, and drunk drivers would be crashing into buildings and houses, and not just other cars.

So flying cars would have to be INSANELY regulated, and would not be worth implementing. Learning to drive a flying car would take an increased amount of time, and the risk of death due to a small error would increase as well....You wouldn't have "highways" where flying cars would be bumper to bumper, but rather specific flight paths in order to insure that no one would be colliding with another car....

Putting flying cars into practice would just be too complicated, so I feel it's an already dead project (sorry if any of you were trying to build one hehe)...

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    The rich get fatter and arrogant, worse than pigs, whilst the poor keep on dying. All the "sexiest" people are from rich countries because nobody bothers to look into the poor places. Cheap labour, sex, drugs, rape, prejudices and all the possible crimes you can think are just leading us to our doom, believe it. Nobody is caring to stop other than the ones who are being ignored which are doing the right thing. People living in slums are still being picked on by the police. We are behaving worse than our oyster brained ancestors no matter how developed we are. We've been fighting over resources and little arguments which turned into HUGe wars. World Wars, Iraq Wars and what not. Some or many idiots nowadays are making other people's life a misery and they don't gie a damn about it. Even on this website. Meh, nevermind about that.
    Crime will always happen, regardless. The future cannot change what has happened in the past and in the now. Rape, drugs, sex.. that isn't going to change. Will it get worse? Who knows. But that isn't to say that it won't get better. Maybe the future will bring serenity and peace amongst the countries. I'm not saying it will happen.. but it is a possibility. Many more people are making the world's current condition known than years ago. There are now groups and clubs trying to make the world a better place. Americans are trying to make countries in Africa better. Maybe the far-future will be a good thing. Only time can tell. You should try switching your perspective on things. It'll make you think twice about all the negativity that's going on.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I can't really debate about what the future will be like. That would be like too blind people argueing about the color of the sky.

One thing I will say though is that most of the posters in this thread so far are all gloom and doom and the political satire cartoons are great too, but are any of you going to do anything but gripe about it? yup the rain forests will eventually be gone, so will the ozone, we will run out of oil, terrorists will kill. What will you do about it?

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Crime will always happen, regardless. The future cannot change what has happened in the past and in the now. Rape, drugs, sex.. that isn't going to change. Will it get worse? Who knows.
    it will and it has been increasing.

Maybe the future will bring serenity and peace amongst the countries.
    It has as many odds as Bush's "uniqueness" in geaography.

Many more people are making the world's current condition known than years ago. There are now groups and clubs trying to make the world a better place.
    Has even one of them succeeded as part of their plan? No, because the damned politicians pray and bathe in MONEY while the others are suffering every god-damn second.

Americans are trying to make countries in Africa better.
    Fact - Not a lot of help in AIDS is being provided in Africa, because if there is no more AIDS there will be more population explosion, hence more chaos. So they are dying there.
    And for energy resources - the vehicles running on alternate fuel are either expensive or nobody cares.

Maybe the far-future will be a good thing. Only time can tell. You should try switching your perspective on things. It'll make you think twice about all the negativity that's going on.
    Tell me one positive thing humans have done, other than saving species and proving their humanit lately [at last].
    When you have money life's a heaven for you. But now life's hell if you have money but not more than you expected.
    I don't want to go into past but try looking and living with the people who are suffering. It'll make you think twice about all the positivity that's going on.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast