Closed Thread

Thread: The Game.

Newbie Rabbits are Roadkill is off to a good start Rabbits are Roadkill's Avatar
    Thanks

The Game.

I'm sorry that I must do this. But I just "Lost The Game" so I have to explain it to you all.

There are three rules to this game:

1. You've been playing this game since the day you were born, and you'll be playing it until the day you die whether you like it or not.

2. If you think about the game, no matter how little, you lose.

3. If you lose, you must announce it to all around you. If someone does not know what "The Game" is, you must explain the rules.

So the whole objective of "The Game" is to not think about what I just said.

This game sucks because it's so easy to lose! I know this sounds absurd, but it's actually quite fun. I can't even look at the guy who told me about this game without losing.

So if you lose, you start playing again a few minutes later.

Here's the best part: The best part of "The Game" is, when you're winning you don't know it. Because the second you think you're winning, you lose.

So you guys had a pretty good winning streak going on until I told you about it, but you all lost the moment you read this.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Game.

There is no discussion here to my knowledge, so I'm going to close this to avoid spam/chatting.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Closed Thread