+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gas prices

Newbie Crash Override may be famous one day Crash Override may be famous one day Crash Override's Avatar
    Thanks

Gas prices

I have been noticing lately that gas prices have been dropping. It might just be in colorado, but i was curious if gas was lowering other places too
    Im the one who walks and lives in the shadows.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gas prices

Fuel prices have always fluctuated, especially in the winter months. At times in my area it was past $3.00 a gallon and at others it was under $2.30 a gallon. A similiar trend happened this time last year in most of the country.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

In California, the price for gasoline has been increasing, as it's gone up over 10 cents in the last month, and is hovering around $2.50 a gallon
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Where I live in Arkansas it's about $1.98 a gallon, but it keeps going up and down. ^_^

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

it flucuates too much to even keep an accurate price. it goes down alot then shoots back up again in like a day and a half. as far as i'm concerned the oil companies, or as i call them the theiving crooks, should keep it at a solid price. it won't happen but i think it should. i understand the profits these ****ers got through 2006 was 32 billion dollars. not sure if anyone else heard this, but it's just as much as i know.

Newbie Crash Override may be famous one day Crash Override may be famous one day Crash Override's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i think there should be a set price on gas, wow i didnt know there was that much of a diference in gas. It is pretty cool to see what others have to say

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Gas prices have been going up and down fluctuating between 83 cents a liter to 73 cents (There are ~4 liters per gallon) here in Calgary Alberta. Thanx to Calgary being an Oil rich city, we've been spared the majority of the outrageous gas prices that other parts of the country are getting.

Thanks

I wish i lived in Calgary, it must be awesome to not half to pay that much for gas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast