+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gas Prices?

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gas Prices?

Quote Originally Posted by KingAnime View Post
    Yeah i was just wondering if gas prices everywhere were dropping way lower than what they were a few months ago?
    Yes!! im so glad that gas has been droping majorly..i didnt think i would ever see gas been 2 dollar a gallon again..true i wont EVER see a dollar a gallon
    but i'll take whatever..i thought gas was goning to be up to 5.00 a gallon by next year..i would have sold my car by then

Let's see gas in FL (last time i checked) is on avg, (2.12,cheap-o bad kinda gas) 2.20 or 2.25 a gallon, it's it werid that in some places where big city are ,it's cheap in the ghetto for some reason and expensive in high class area..

I know in VA my friends and family said that gas is on avg 2.05 a gallon..

i dont think there is anymore 3 dollar gas a gallon sales anywhere..cuz i bet anyone would drive that extra mile to save as much THEY can to get to the cheap gas staTION ..LOL

-Candi

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Where i currently live in South Dakota prices are $2.19 a gallon but diesel is still pretty high.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Newbie Tandakku is off to a good start Tandakku's Avatar
    Thanks

Here in Arizona I'd say gas prices are about 2.30-2.80 a gallon. Though not as low as I've seen you guys have, it's a lot better than before.

Newbie Meson is off to a good start
    Thanks

Here, prices are still $2.70 - $2.90. Damn highest prices in the nation. And from what I hear, by some strange law, I am supposed to pay the highest prices too. Good thing there is some movement to invesitgate this.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Texas it's around 1.49 to 1.64. Diesel is like 2.00. I think they went down 2 cents yesterday. GAWSH; it's lowering...*tears up* I never saw this coming from gas prices.. ^^
    Yeah, Bye.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I wonder if we'll see under a buck gas? Man its been so long b4 it was that low.
    ...I dont ever remember seeing gas THAT low, just how old are you Miroku? LOLS

As for me that cheapest I've seen in my area is $1.93 but that was this afternoon while this morning it was still at $2.02 so hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll get to see something around $1.70's. But hey, I'm glad that I got to see that "1" in the dollar space on the signs again. I couldnt help but to let go of the wheel and clap.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Kirinakun1993 is off to a good start Kirinakun1993's Avatar
    Thanks

gas is still a little bit pricy if you ask me . the truth comes to show that though gas prices continue to decrease so does the economy

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    ...I dont ever remember seeing gas THAT low, just how old are you Miroku? LOLS

As for me that cheapest I've seen in my area is $1.93 but that was this afternoon while this morning it was still at $2.02 so hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll get to see something around $1.70's. But hey, I'm glad that I got to see that "1" in the dollar space on the signs again. I couldnt help but to let go of the wheel and clap.
    I remember the summer after I started driving, 1999, the lowest I saw gas for was 89 cents; the average was about $1.09. Now around here it's gotten down to $1.97, not bad after paying over 4 dollars just 2 months ago. I doubt it'll get down below a dollar again, and many people are predicting a sharp rise once January hits.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast