Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A Gentlemen's Club

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

A Gentlemen's Club

Do you believe strip joints are "good taste"? Do you believe it's right for married men to go to these places and enjoy themselves? Do you think it is right for young women to expose themselves? I mean, wouldn't this lead to lowered self-respect?

I personally think strip clubs aren't in good taste, and make women seem as if they have no class. And it makes men appear as if they cannot control themselves.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Gentlemen's Club

Me and 3 of my friends are talking seriously about going to a strip club to celebrate the fact we turned 21. As long as they obey the club's rules we should be fine.

However what I don't like about strip clubs is that they're addicting and cost alot of money. To go in the back room and have whatever sex the club offers is expensive. In this one club it's 200 or 300 dollars. Even if you don't have sex you might spend like 100 dollars to keep this one strippers attention.

Thanks

That is just so sad that people give themselves away to lust so freely, and cannot contain themselves. I'd love to go to a gay strip club, just for the hell of it. I'm sure it'd be lots of fun to see a man take off his firefighter outfit. But I wouldn't go to get laid. Just for fun. You guys go to these clubs and bet on who's going to get some first.

To me, this is a shame.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    That is just so sad that people give themselves away to lust so freely, and cannot contain themselves. I'd love to go to a gay strip club, just for the hell of it. I'm sure it'd be lots of fun to see a man take off his firefighter outfit. But I wouldn't go to get laid. Just for fun. You guys go to these clubs and bet on who's going to get some first.
    To me, this is a shame.
    They're not gay strip clubs. They're strips clubs for heterosexual women. The part I bolded perplexes me. Men do what you said at night clubs not at strip clubs.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

If someone is married that is no place for him (with stip ladies) her (strip guys) But like in the case os shodokan that's his way of celebrating his 21st b-day.... not a good way on my eyes... but is his life and I am not whom to tell him what to do and what not to do. As long as he is not married or with a gf... I think it is not a bad bad decision......
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    They're not gay strip clubs. They're strips clubs for heterosexual women. The part I bolded perplexes me. Men do what you said at night clubs not at strip clubs.
    Yes, strip clubs too.
    *And the men at these strip clubs are mostly gay. THUS, gay strip club. I don't think a straight man would have even the slightest intention on getting naked and dancing to techno music in front of a crowd of anxious women.

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara
    If someone is married that is no place for him (with stip ladies) her (strip guys) But like in the case os shodokan that's his way of celebrating his 21st b-day.... not a good way on my eyes... but is his life and I am not whom to tell him what to do and what not to do. As long as he is not married or with a gf... I think it is not a bad bad decision......
    Yes. I suppose it wouldn't be all that bad for someone to go to a strip club to celebrate a birthday. But if they are commited to someone, I don't see how that would be a good idea.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

That's why I pointed it out.... if they are married or with a gf/bf they have nothing to do on those places......
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Thanks

Todd is going. It's not like his girlfriend is going to know unless he tells her.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast