Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: A Gentlemen's Club

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: A Gentlemen's Club

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    As far as women being degraded... No one is forcing them to take off their clothes. They are free just like everyone else is... They degrade themelves.
    I realize that. But the overall picture of strip clubs degrades the image of a woman and how she should act. I did not say that men degrade women just for going to a strip club, because that just doesn't make any sense. Women degrade themselves by ripping their clothes off for money and shaking their behinds in mens' faces.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Why does it suprise you that women degrade them selves? When if you look back thro history and see that it was happening all long. The female body has been the most talked,painted,sought after and even photographed in history. There isn't a person out there who if they see a perfect female form dosen't stop and appricate it. (even if we don't want to admit they look better than us) The female body even in your history has been worshiped and been thought apond as angelic. So what you see now is just the lower end of what use to be art , and the fact that women will also use what they have to get what they want is as old as time itself.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    Why does it suprise you that women degrade them selves? When if you look back thro history and see that it was happening all long. The female body has been the most talked,painted,sought after and even photographed in history. There isn't a person out there who if they see a perfect female form dosen't stop and appricate it. (even if we don't want to admit they look better than us) The female body even in your history has been worshiped and been thought apond as angelic. So what you see now is just the lower end of what use to be art , and the fact that women will also use what they have to get what they want is as old as time itself.
    It doesn't surprise me. I'm just interested in the fact that women do this to themselves. Prostitution is the oldes form of a job in the world, and it was women who started it. Giving themselves out for money. I Just don't understand why. Why do such a thing? Does it make you feel good about yourself? Showing your body to everyone and their mother? I mean, really. Come on.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

That only goes on in the back of their mind (the attention and the liking of it), their front thoughts are putting food on the table and checks for the bills. And becuz of whatever reason, they just don't feel worthy or are not willing to make the changes to get anything better. There are lots of jobs out there but people don't want to do them (custodial, food services and what not), however if they could balance that kind of work with going to get some degree in college, it would be movin' up to the east side for them!

however, it all depends on how much they are willing to do...

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Well white wolf have you ever had someone desire you completely? Desire you so much that you could see it in their eyes? If you can say yes to thos questions them you will have your answer, if not then I guess you'll never understand what would make them do it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    Well white wolf have you ever had someone desire you completely? Desire you so much that you could see it in their eyes? If you can say yes to thos questions them you will have your answer, if not then I guess you'll never understand what would make them do it.
    I'm sorry. But what in the world are you talking about?

What does desire have to do with women degrading themselves?

Thanks

The people that do that stuff most of the time like the feeling people desiring them and for them the way to achive that is by showing themselves to other people. Once you start it's like an addiction. First its alittle skin then to achive the desire that they now crave it becomes more. In the end they end up doing the worst to fulfill their need for the fix and end up degrading themselves. I'm not saying thats a good thing it just is like anything else thats bad for you, once you start you can't stop.

Thanks

Are you saying Stripping is an addiction?

I have never heard of it being approached that way. I believe they do more for the money and to boost their self esteem. I just don't understand why THEY don't understand what they're really doing to themselves. I suppose it's just like drugs. They do it, but they don't get that they're hurting themselves.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast