Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: A Gentlemen's Club

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Gentlemen's Club

Soshi Kitai Says: Oh, look into THAT? Oh I NEVER KNEW (obvious sarcasm)... look, I've been pro-feminism for 3 years until I saw how ugly feminists became when they blurred every word a man said and changed every context they were talking about. Much like you're doing here.

I ain't dumb. I know women have been lowered. I've been against that all my life, that much is obvious. But how do I say this? ...feminists don't allow us men to be equal to women! They treat us like horrible creatures that should die!

Feminism wasn't founded on beating down on men! Feminism was founded on becoming equal to them! Beating us down won't do any women any good at all! The counter-reaction is us men treating them worse, or maybe (to the hopes of many crazy-feminists) we men will finally bow down and understand the GREATNESS there is to be a woman and the HORRIFYINGLY WEAKNESS there is to be a man!!!

A man who tries to open a door for a woman is yelled at for "seeing the woman as weak". A man who refuses to open a door for a woman is yelled at for "treating the woman as a lesser".

Yeah, great equality leftists are leaving us men.

I treat women no less than they want to be treated (as long as it doesn't harm my individual wants and needs, just as they should do) or how they really should be treated.
    A Gentleman's Club is making women worse just as much as a pub makes a man more dispicable!

It's still the women's choice! They have a choice to be there. As for those forced countries? Well, those aren't called Gentlemen's Clubs... those are called brothels, VIP rooms, or etc!

By that choice, they are equal, that much should be obvious!

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

If you can't discuss this topic with maturity, and not resort to petty bickering, this thread will be closed.

This is the first and only warning.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Soshi Kitai Says: Oh, look into THAT? Oh I NEVER KNEW (obvious sarcasm)... look, I've been pro-feminism for 3 years until I saw how ugly feminists became when they blurred every word a man said and changed every context they were talking about. Much like you're doing here.

I ain't dumb. I know women have been lowered. I've been against that all my life, that much is obvious. But how do I say this? ...feminists don't allow us men to be equal to women! They treat us like horrible creatures that should die!

Feminism wasn't founded on beating down on men! Feminism was founded on becoming equal to them! Beating us down won't do any women any good at all! The counter-reaction is us men treating them worse, or maybe (to the hopes of many crazy-feminists) we men will finally bow down and understand the GREATNESS there is to be a woman and the HORRIFYINGLY WEAKNESS there is to be a man!!!

A man who tries to open a door for a woman is yelled at for "seeing the woman as weak". A man who refuses to open a door for a woman is yelled at for "treating the woman as a lesser".

Yeah, great equality leftists are leaving us men.

I treat women no less than they want to be treated (as long as it doesn't harm my individual wants and needs, just as they should do) or how they really should be treated.
    A Gentleman's Club is making women worse just as much as a pub makes a man more dispicable!

It's still the women's choice! They have a choice to be there. As for those forced countries? Well, those aren't called Gentlemen's Clubs... those are called brothels, VIP rooms, or etc!

By that choice, they are equal, that much should be obvious!
    No one is beating anyone down in this thread. If you aren't mature enough to see that, then maybe you should cease posting.

Anyhow, getting back on topic:

Strip clubs to me is a form of mindless entertainment, and I feel there is no need for it. However, there are variations of entertainment nowadays, some unkown to others, and some I cannot understand why it is even looked at as entertainment, so I cannot say much about that area. Nevertheless, if women and men want to take off their clothes and shake their behinds to "entertain" others.. then by all means, go ahead. I cannot do anything about it.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Then you won't understand anything at all with an attitude like that.

We've said what we wanted to say, so this topic is over.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    Then you won't understand anything at all with an attitude like that.

We've said what we wanted to say, so this topic is over.
    Couldnt have said it better myself.

--Closed for lack of maturity.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6