+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Geocaching

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Geocaching

Have any of you heard of geocaching?
    Geocaching is a high tech treasure hunting .
    you will need a hand held GPS device and a pc
    you will look on geocaching.com to find caches near you and the caches accordance . Than you go out and find caches ,you can keep some stuff
    and you can trade some items and you sign the log book and put the container back in to it hididing place and cover it up

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Geocaching

I've heard of it! I really want to do it too. Its suppose to be all over the world and that just sounds like it would be like an adventure from an anime series! I'd love to just get a bunch of friends and start traveling and trading treasure for treasure, meeting new friends, and making new enemies!

What I'm watching Right Now:

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope, never heard about it either, but it sounds very, very fun indeed.
    I've played some online treasure hunting games, when a character told you what you have to get him and then you had to go and find it in like 60 minutes. I just ussually went to the shop and bought it
    I've made my own treasure hunts too, but that, of course, ment that I couldn't take part in it myself. However it was fun to watch the people running around my garden
    Your post also made me think that you can make a forum scavenger haunt, hidding pics of things in the posts But this forum is too huge for that

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

You can learn about it by watching Icenrye productions and go to Utube under geocaching
    GPS devices are a big thing these days
    where ever you are or live some hid some treasure or cachie
    find out at geocaching.com
    some times thet tell you what's the cach is, cache is found in some un heard places

+ Reply to Thread