+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost hunting

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Ghost hunting

Do you believe in ghost?
    ever been ghost hunting? ever watch ghost adventures and ghost hunters?
    the has been studies on ghost hauntings and some kind of proff of ghosts
    some tool for a basic ghost hunter is a digital voice recorder for recording EVPs another tool is the EMF meter this detects ghosts , There are hot spots and cold spots which is what a ghost leave . And there some ghost hunter that use a digital camrea and camcorders in ghost hunting.
    so you think you might like to go hunting?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ghost hunting

I dont believe in Ghost, I think they're just as fake as aliens, or Big Foot...So i doubt if I ever go hunting for some ghost. If there were Ghost I would think it would be impossible to capture anything about them, they would be in a totally seperate deminson in life.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is my thoughts on the supernatural. I believe in that stuff but not in fooling with that stuff. it would never occur to me to do the things those guys do. Having that been said I think most stuff is just your typical unexplained mumbo jumbo, and can be explained in logical ways.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

You forgot your ghost or spirit is what's left after your soul has gone up to heavens, you if you don't believe in ghost than your trying avoid the truth that out there.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    You forgot your ghost or spirit is what's left after your soul has gone up to heavens, you if you don't believe in ghost than your trying avoid the truth that out there.
    You can't call opinion truth and then tell people that they're denying facts.

I think that there are spirits that linger in certain places for certain reasons. I don't really think that it's a person's soul, but rather an impression of the human conscious. Perhaps it's slowly "draped" over a certain place because of daily exposure to that area, or maybe "forced" into an area because of a drastic thought or emotion (most likely formed at death, which would make sense).

As for ghost hunting, I think it's really interesting to watch, but I'm not entirely sure of the ethics of it. If (If) they really are human souls, then poking and prodding them may not be the best thing to do. However, some ghost hunters attempt to guide the spirits "towards the light", which may be a good thing. Or maybe not. I have no way of knowing, personally.

Thanks

they say where a person got murdered there is paranormal actives, have you ever seen paranormal active the movie I heard it scared the bagebeebees out of people.
    they say any place that can give the creeps or a nervous twich there is ghost or spiritual presence.
    There is nothing in the holy bible about ghost hunting, and ghost hunting is a science.
    ever tried to get a evp on a digital voice recorder in very old buildings ? Old mental insane asylums and old prisons are a good choice.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe in ghosts, or anything of the sort, unless it is proven and shown that it actually exists. So unless I "see" some kind of proof that a ghost exists, you'll never hear of me believing in one.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

basically,i believe in ghost...but,most of ghost hunting in tv are all lies...there have never captured a real ghost...because 'they' won't come out just that easily...

ghost will appear if we are scare of them because that makes them strong or something like that...

and to be honest,i have seen some kind like a shadow or orb somewhere around...but,maybe that just my imagination...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast