+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ghost hunting

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ghost hunting

Not even remotely a debate topic, moving to Cyber Lounge where it belongs.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Do i believe in ghosts?

As i stand on this right now, I need to see/hear a Ghost and or Spirit to even start to believe that they exist.It's just kinda hard for me to believe that there can be Ghost or even Spirits that stay back after death.Unless i experience a run in with a Ghost its to hard for me to believe in them.

So no i don't believe in Ghost's or Spirit's
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in ghosts and actually did go Ghost Hunting with a friend awhile back, we did two houses and that was it. Wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be.
    Because of that work I was invited to a lockdown at Eastern State Penitentiary, but I didn't go.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    they say where a person got murdered there is paranormal actives, have you ever seen paranormal active the movie I heard it scared the bagebeebees out of people.
    they say any place that can give the creeps or a nervous twich there is ghost or spiritual presence.
    There is nothing in the holy bible about ghost hunting, and ghost hunting is a science.
    ever tried to get a evp on a digital voice recorder in very old buildings ? Old mental insane asylums and old prisons are a good choice.
    That movie was F#$#%$^%$k scary. As for ghost never have seen any and don't want to. Seen and felt alot of other crap that can't be explain by science thought i wish it could but there are somethings that are in our world that cant be explain because either we don't have the knowledge to do so or is just not part of our relam.

Only advise i can give from personal exp don't screw or mess with that crap that stuff is for real. And by that stuff i mean ghosts, witchcraft and all that stuff that goes along.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Naw I wouldn't want to go ghost hunting since I don't wanna bring one home with me. Saw that on an episode of the Haunted on animal planet and gave me the creeps .

Newbie Cinda is off to a good start
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Ghost hunting

I am very much a believer of ghosts. I am trying to pull together my own ghost hunting team; we have not decided on a name yet. Any advice on ghost hunting?

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

The digital voice recorder can record some unexsplained voices oe sounds
    known as EVP and the Mel Meter is handy it can detect emf from spirits that give off just as long there is no electical sources around.
    I advise you to study up on ghost hunting before going out trying it.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, digital recorders are probably your best tool to start. Go to the TAPS website and read their tips. Definitely try to disprove things, find reasons for certain noises or happenings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast