+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ghost hunting

Newbie Cinda is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Ghost hunting

Thanks to Manga artist and SamuraiDude128 for the advice! :

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Not a problem, I had my own Ghost Hunting duo for awhile.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

You find that EVPs and strange EMF reading will shock you also you need to read about cold spots..
    be polite to spirits and ghost , you never want to piss one one off.
    1 the ghost hunter progam is when they went to this bar and grill that's might be haunted , but what they find out close up they were very upset because the place was rig to be haunted, can't blame for them to be upset.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw that episode of Ghost Hunters.
    I'm not a big fan of cold spots, but it would help to know about them yes. Like manga artist said, being polite is good, but if you really want something to happen try provoking the spirit a little, if nothing happens then just go. Like I said, the TAPS site goes in depth with all this stuff.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

they have a lot money in that equipment.
    the ghost adventures team also has lot of money invested in equipment.
    as a novice ghost hunters you just need the basics.
    and thing get permission first to check out a house or building for ghost, DO NOT TRASPASS ON SOME ONE'S TURF. or the be some jail time.
    another thing get a lot information about the place your going to hunt
    the history and what happend there, safety, wear hard hats and proctive clothing safe than sorry, I think you should start with basement or attic, some of basic tools for novice ghosting hunting is your emf meter or the mel meter and a tri emf meter and digital voice recorder is best with voice actived, first aid kit, flashlight mini or vhs camcorder and a nice digital camrea
    you be surprise what shows up in a digital photo.
    always remenber get a written permission from the owner
    another thing to remenber is not show fear ghost love see fear and gives them strenth and take a cell phones with you incase you need help.

http://www.melmeter.com/
    Mel-8704 EMF Meter & Ambient Temperature Instrument
    KAPS Paranormal Radio » Blog Archive » The Mel Meter!!
    check these
    Last edited by Manga artist; Jan 09, 2010 at 05:01 PM.

Thanks

I thought you people might want to hear this evp here

WARNING DO NOT LISTIN TO THIS IN DARK !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcstf...ayer_embedded#
    Last edited by Manga artist; Jan 09, 2010 at 10:01 PM.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Hmmm, a bit late at the moment, might wait till morning...when the sun's up... :P

Me, I'm a believer. I've seen enough weird s...stuff to convince me easily. We've had things mysteriously relocated, noises, bumps, weird sightings, etc. Heck, my sister had a photo taken of her once with some sort of light above her that had 2 slightly bent lines reaching down to her chest, the lot looking like someone leaning over her & giving her a hug. We're not sure if it's our Uncle (died 6 years ago last December, from Mum's side) or Dad (died 5 years ago last December), Either one's a fair bet, or there are other possibilities...

I think i know what show you're on about. The one with the TAPS crew? Good show. Apparently a team of theirs came Down Under & tested a few places. Turns out they say the Freo Prison is one of the most haunted places in the world. Yay for WA, don't think I should visit, not that I'm scared, just my family's a bit sensitive to this stuff...

My Mum's side of the family have always been receptive of that kinda stuff. Me, my brother & my sister seem to have inherited some of that too. A roommate my brother had was really into healing using crystals & after being around them for a little while, there were some he just couldn't go near, my Sister had that pic & other things, & I've actually seen my early-20s self closing my bedroom door as a little kid, then my little-kid self gawking at me after I'd just closed my bedroom door as a early-20...

Bottom line, there's it's gonna be a loooooooooonbg time til science can explain everything in this world, if ever...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

YOu definitely have some fantastic stories there! The last one confused me though. I've had incidents where my dog did not want to go in my room at all one time. Normally he just walks right in, but I even called him and he just kind of walked in place and that was it. I woke up to someone laying on top of me, like examining me, and I sat straight up and they were gone. The other night I had a light appear in the corner of my room and it scared me pretty good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast