+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Hunting/Paranormal Activity?

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Ghost Hunting/Paranormal Activity?

Has anyone ever been ghost hunting before or experienced paranormal activity?
    I myself have been ghost hunting twice and have picked up a couple of EVPs (EVP = Electronic Voice Phenomenon) once of a female singing when everyone in the house was sleeping and in a different house I caught a young boy's voice responding to some of my questions I asked.

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Re: Ghost Hunting/Paranormal Activity?

I have. Then again, I had ghosts as friends when I was younger. I don't remember their names now because I was 5 or 6 when I had them but my parents remind me about it every time we watch something about Haunted houses or ghost hunting or whatever.

The story:
    You see we lived in this house on Kansas Ave. and I was had met these two, one was a boy and one was a little girl who were both around my age, a lil older i think. Well anyway, we were playing a game and I told her that she cheated. And that she lost, well she got mad and slapped me. Had a hand print across my cheek and everything. At the time my parents just thought that they were imaginary friends but when they came in to my crying and saw the mark they ask what happened. I told them that she hit me and they asked where she was so I pointed and they attempted to catch her... we moved not to long after that.
    I live in Atchison, which is considered to be the most Haunted town in Kansas. I live right next to a church that used to be a grave yard but they moved the graves somewhere else. I think they moved them to that area just past those houses not too far from the school... Ah i dunno. Anyway.. so yeah.. there you go. ^^x.. I hope you enjoyed my experience with ghosts.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, that's pretty cool. I find all this paranormal stuff fascinating. I also had a couple experiences myself, though I don't know if the first one was friendly or not.
    So at my friend's dad's last house (where we got the EVP of the woman singing) I woke up in the middle of the night and something was forcing me down to th bed I was sleeping on and I thought it was my friend and I looked over and he was on the couch sound asleep then I looked on my back and nothing was there and I was still being forced down, it was weird. The second one I woke up in the middle of the night at my house and I saw a figure on top of me examining me as if I was an unknown being and I freaked out and sat straight up and the figure disappeared.
    Your experience is way better.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i have had a few encounters with the paranormal, although my uncle says i had a bad drug trip (lol, no i don't do drugs).
    At my old house i heard footsteps coming up the stairs several times when i was the only one in the house
    i have seen a car 3 times now drive up the driveway of our new house only to see it gone in a few second (our driveway is a half a mile long in the middle of an open field, there is no way a suburban can hide or anything like that)
    The floorboards of my room creak for no apparent reason and when i wake up things in my room have a tendancy to not be in the same place they were when i went to sleep.
    My brother thinks that my room is haunted because my grandma died in a chair about where my bed is now :O

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Thanks

That car story is rather weird, but if you saw it, you know what happened. How you said you heard footsteps reminded me of the last house I lived in, I was really young and I had a bad dream and when you're really young and have a bad dream you tend to go to your parents room. When I went to my parents room I knocked on the door and as I was waiting I heard distinct footsteps on the 1st floor hallway from the garage to the kitchen the footsteps were going back and forth and I looked down there a little bit and there was no one there. These footsteps were made with... dress shoes, if you'll call them that.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

There was a thread about this a few months ago, you should look it up for more scary stories. I have never encountered any paranormal activity, but my grandfather had- he met a dead soilder on a street near a monument for soldiers. The soiler asked him to take care of his grave and told him where it is. My grandfather really found that grave too >.< It's rather creepy. I had told that before this though.

Your title though made me reember about how I watched those ghost hunting shows >.< They are British and I think one of them was indeed called Ghost Hunt.
    I mean the show is nice with the fact that they go to historical places and tell about them, I love such creepy old stuff!!! But then, when it commes to the real action >.< It's just so stupid!! I mean they go into caves, and they turn of the lights god knows why, and then they decide to deal in groups, just to get deeper lost obviously, and then one of them "got lost" and he stood by a wall, filming himself, shouting and crying like a little baby. ~.~ If that had to impress me or believe there is something there, then... well it didn't work!!!!!!!
    They just try to build up adrenaline in the viewer so that he/she would feel something, see something etc. It's all about how they talk and act, nothing about sience or any real ghosts...
    For example, there was this very "exciting" show, where they spent like 3 nights in one church. And they had set up cameras for viewers to see online and tell about ghosts they see. I looked at the online real life videos. The quality was terrible- remember the worst youtube quality, the video looked like that, the boxy was very little and there was no way to make it bigger. Of course some people would see something, staring at it long enough!!!!! Even if there is nothing there at all!! >.<

And also every person who does a ghost hunt on their own, if you don't take it very seriously and if you don't calm yourself to the level where you really look at vererything with clear eyes and where you are not afraid at all, you WILL most likely see something. Of course I'm not saying you can not do a ghost hunt and be succesfull with it, but it's better if you expect to see nothing at all, because then you can be sure if there really is something, or your just freaking out or getting sleepy.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen shadows and felt things while alone at home. I don't usually pay attention although from time to time i would ask questions and whatnot. I remember one day i was surfing the internets looking for lulz and then i felt the presence of something standing right behind my back. Then i heard things falling off the kitchen cabinets, of course i didn't pay attention since that was their main goal to get my attention and screw up my head by scaring me.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

The old saying is "Seeing is believing" well, Ive seen and I believe. when growing up I had a guardian that would check on me and my siblings from time to time. Even now I have a spiritual guide to will come to me to teach me something that I need to know. As a Native American, I do believe that loved ones who have passed onto Creator will come back as a teacher or guide when needed.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast