+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ghost Hunting/Paranormal Activity?

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ghost Hunting/Paranormal Activity?

i have a original ouji board from the 60's but yet have had the opportunity to go out and use it....i love that stuff especially when you have a few people with you and you all get to experience it together makes for good stories the day after.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Be careful with ouija boards. You never know if the spirit contacted is friendly or up to no good.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

thats true i have had a few good and bad, the bad spirits tend to just swear at you a lot but whatever, you have to know what you're getting into and be prepared to deal with the results....

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Theres a few of those show which is famous over here.. I dont think there has been a show that shows real life ghost life on air before.. if there is.. i'd love to see it

Hmm.. the coolest ghost show would be... Entity... from the combination of Indonesian and Malaysian filmakers.. I saw one of their videos once.. They were investigating on a haunted hotel where there has been death in that room... a murder to be precise... the location and address of the hotel was kept secret ^^

They put several camera's around the room... on the first day.. all the cameras was totally broken when they checked on the next day... dissapointed...but they try again the next night.. they this time hid a small camera under a vase on the table..

What they saw the next morning was unbelievable.. they saw the things in the room moving around without any help from anything.. it just flew around...bed were found to be like.. "occupied" the next day... and they saw blood oozing out of the carpet and it dissapeard a few seconds after...

That was such a cool episode.. i wanna watch more...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Lasura, you're thinking of that show Ghost Hunters on the scifi channel.
    Speaking of Ouija boards my 8th grade english teacher told me about a time when he used it with his friends and the spirit kept repeating TV, and his friend's mom ran into the room screaming how the TV had just exploded and then the spirit said, hahahahaha.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I some times get some strange things going on in my house, but they happen very rairly so I dont pay much attechion to them. The only one time that I was really freaked out happened a few years ago that I will never forget. I just got back home from college and sitting down on the computer ready to do my home work when all of a sudden I hear a female voice calling my name. It was low and it came from upstares so I thought my mom was home after all despite the fact her car wasnt there and I called out to see if any one was home when I came in through the door like I usaly do but no one answered. Any way I check the rooms and no one is home so I checked my brothers room to see if the window was left open and the voice came from out side. The window was closed and the middle school I live near wasnt out yet and there wasnt any one out side. So I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me. So as I walk out I hear the voice againe but this time right next to me in my ear of a womens voice calling my name and I could hear and feel the breathing sound as it said my name. I automaticly turn around and no one was there. So needles to say I spent the rest of the time at my friends house till my family came home.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

my grandmother;s spirit once walked my house. it was quite fun.

yes, i believe in these people. their work has potential as technology improves. we actually may be able to see the spirits and perhaps speak with them more effectively.

to all you skeptics, you cant deny there are things in this world we can;t explain.
    Why hello there!

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

To many people subscribe to the "you need to see it to believe it" club. Well, I've seen and felt enough to know that there are many things that walk and interact with this plain of existence to believe otherwise.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2