+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: girl products.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: girl products.

So many make-up brands, so little time. I always check the label to see whats in the product before I use it, try to steer clear of chemicals, parabeans, all the stuff thats bad for the skin. And of course you can't stay away from it all, but you can find the brands that use less amounts. I like Make Up Forevers foundation, it covers really nicely (I love it), I have gotten a lot of compliments on my skin whenever I started wearing it, its about $40 a bottle. Its my new favorite foundation. The only drug store product I really love is Maybelline liquid liner, it really stays put, and looks great.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

suicide girls? i've never heard of them. but they sound promising, i'ma look them up. i heard of this line called bh cosmetics. They sound promising, and cheap. 120 shades for 20 bucks. somebody please tell me that you've tried it.
    every rose has a thorn

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Aw make-up... My expertise.

Personally, I don't mind the price range. To me, make-up should be closely chosen, doesn't matter what brand or how costly it is.

If you want a good foundation, I suggest Tarina Tarantino's Dollskin powder. It smoothes out the skintone, making your complexion look flawless and even. It helps when you're going for the china doll look. ($32 - I get it from Sephora)

Now, my personal favorites, and the ones I never let go to waste are the Illamasqua collection. It's a wonderful line of products for your lips, eyes, nails etc.

Illamasqua Homepage

You have to check it out! The colors are vibrant and there are a million ways to show your creativity with it.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie Sadis is off to a good start Sadis's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm, sometimes Hard Candy has some nice things. Plus they don't test on animals. And their stuff isn't that expensive and lasts well.

I'm totally in love. Sadis + yinyangAio1 forever. <3 (Yes, we're together irl. We're engaged.) Also, if you liked/dated him, please stay off my page.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sadis View Post
    Hm, sometimes Hard Candy has some nice things. Plus they don't test on animals. And their stuff isn't that expensive and lasts well.
    I've tried Hard Candy products and I've found that the eye shadows completely suck. When the glitter dries, it makes creases that do not look attractive at all.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie Sadis is off to a good start Sadis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza View Post
    I've tried Hard Candy products and I've found that the eye shadows completely suck. When the glitter dries, it makes creases that do not look attractive at all.
    Really? Hm, they don't do that when I use them.

I'm totally in love. Sadis + yinyangAio1 forever. <3 (Yes, we're together irl. We're engaged.) Also, if you liked/dated him, please stay off my page.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    suicide girls? i've never heard of them. but they sound promising, i'ma look them up. i heard of this line called bh cosmetics. They sound promising, and cheap. 120 shades for 20 bucks. somebody please tell me that you've tried it.
    lol love it as long as you put a foundation first we use them oin color gaurd so they stay put i recomend it ...

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i looked up Illamasqua and hard candy, and i got to say, they are completely different, and i like both for different reasons. I love the make-up ideas pictures, and blog idea for illamasqua, but i love the neon bright and glittery eye-shadows of hard candy. the glitter in the crease problem is common for eye-shadows that have glitter, especially if you apply it thick, or wet and then open your eyes a lot or have a naturally deep crease. The most popular eye-shadow that popped up was wet-dry.

About the Bh cosmetics. so you're telling me you put on a foundation on your eyes firts and then seal it? does it smudge if you don't do this?
    every rose has a thorn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast