+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: girl products.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Re: girl products.

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post

About the Bh cosmetics. so you're telling me you put on a foundation on your eyes firts and then seal it? does it smudge if you don't do this?
    sometimes but not always.. I have a pretty deep crease so i put on a powder or wet apply foundation first and then make sure the color is blended then i put on eyeshadow.. all shadows at sephora are great they are really bright and raidiant...

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post
    sometimes but not always.. I have a pretty deep crease so i put on a powder or wet apply foundation first and then make sure the color is blended then i put on eyeshadow.. all shadows at sephora are great they are really bright and raidiant...
    not all of them. i love sephora, but some of the stuff they have won't show up. I like to test eyeshadows on my hand first, truthfully i think if a eyeshadow is good it should show up on the skin the color it is in the case, without any base or at least close to it. I've come across pretty sheer colors at sephora. I love their lip-stains though. I was hoping that that maybeline lip-stain marker would be like the sephora lipstains, but they don't come close. And yeah i know what you mean about the eye-crease. i saw this one girl do a make-up tutorial with real beautiful make-up, but she caked so much of it on, that if she had a crease that was visible (she had a crease so close to her eyelashes you couldn't see it) then it would have looked terrible. I hate it when i see something like that and i say, damn, that's not going to look good on me.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

well everyones different .. i like to try just a bunch of random stuff and just be randomly finding it ... i loveelisebeth arden.. really old but really good we use the eyeshadow on theatre

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

lizabeth arden? i like thier products. i have to say, mostly the eyeshadows, when it comes to retail store cosmetic counters i usually only like one type of thing from each brand. Like the bobby brown, i only like thier brushes, from clinique pretty much any skin product (foundation, blush). I only wish i had a willing model everytime i got a new idea. I tried a poison ivy from batman meets fairy, but my eyebrows are too close to my eyes for it to work on me. such a pity. anyways. if anyone else has a good random brand, or a specific product don't hesitate to post, and hey cbtay01, let's keep this convo going via private message so we don't make this post a two person converstiion.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I like deep cleansers and use physician's formula powder and blush. It is great for people with sensitive skin. I'm a bit oily so I also use oil absorbing paper instead of using more powder to avoid the caked look.

I also use concealer but lately prefer Almay's clear complexion concealer/make-up. It is great on the go make-up since it is easy to apply and smudge.

I like Revlon's color stay lipstick since it lasts through lunch and dinner without smudging. One would cost seven dollars and comes in light and deeper shades of red. It comes on wet then dries like a thin plastic film on the lips so won't smudge or go on food. I like the pink and plum shades.

Thanks

i haven't tried the color stay lipsticks. when it comes to lip-glosses and lipsticks, that's what i normally get 'over the counter' brands. I find that these brands are the most revolutionary when it comes to long lasting lipsticks. i haven't been able to find a professional make up brand that makes a good lipstick that last a long time and comes in a wide vareity of shades. (and i'm not trying to sound snobby by saying that i buy most things from more proffesional brands, it's just that when u work as a make-up artist and charge people, it normally tends to look bad if your using stuff they could have bought for themselves).
    every rose has a thorn

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well the ones i use is

mac
    estee lauder (best!)
    elizabeth arden

but ull never ever get cheep make-up or else its bad and dosnt look good and u use it up in no time or just dont use it u want make up that dont smell horable and u like the feel of beside your skin and its dermologiclt tested...wouldnt be nice if someone took a reaction...ud get sued so id advise you to stick with the expensive stuff more!

Thanks

so you really like estee lauder?... hmmm... i'll have to look more into their brand. i've been looking into stage make-ups recently. you know the ones they use for body painting where the girl or boy is naked but it looks like they have clothes on, or when they make young people look old. I saw a couple of make-up artist use that makeup on their face! i've been trying to find something like this. i know that probably most people won't know any good brands of this since it's so rare, but if anyone does please tell me!
    every rose has a thorn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast