+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Girl Sells Her Virginity for 3.8 Million

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Girl Sells Her Virginity for 3.8 Million

*sigh*

I honestly don't see why men flip out when a girl is a virgin. Why do we do crap like this?
    Women don't care if we're a virgin, they don't have the urge to 'own' someone's 'first time'. At least most don't.
    Anyway, if the girl wanted to make money, she did. And if she doesn't care about moral degredation of selling yourself for sex, then whatever. She needed money,and she got what she wanted, and the buyer will get what he wants.

my only question is this:
    Doesn't this count as being a prostitute? shouldn't criminal actions be filed?

If not, then whatever. Your first time is supposed to be special. Not sold on Ebay to get rich. But if its money she wants, she's happy. And she's indirectly promoting the old 'popping your cherry' thing that men crave so much.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    *sigh*

I honestly don't see why men flip out when a girl is a virgin. Why do we do crap like this?
    Women don't care if we're a virgin, they don't have the urge to 'own' someone's 'first time'. At least most don't.
    Anyway, if the girl wanted to make money, she did. And if she doesn't care about moral degredation of selling yourself for sex, then whatever. She needed money,and she got what she wanted, and the buyer will get what he wants.

If not, then whatever. Your first time is supposed to be special. Not sold on Ebay to get rich. But if its money she wants, she's happy. And she's indirectly promoting the old 'popping your cherry' thing that men crave so much.

1. Men freak out when women are virgin, because of two things:
    A) For a lotta' men, it's like an achievement or trophy. You can only take it once from a girl (for men, you won't be able to truly tell whether it's already taken or not... for women, it's obvious ), and if you take it, it makes you have "another trophy" on the wall.
    B) Because women are much more "sensitive" the first time. Not only are they fresh so they don't feel like "a used appliance" so it's more pleasurable, but their moans and screams and expressions are much more pleasing to experience when they climax.

2. Prostitution is legal in some states.

And women do care if we're a virgin. A lotta' women actually prefer a non-virgin since they're much more experienced in bed.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    *sigh*

Okay... Twisted!

Women do to care if a guys a virgin, they just don't want a rookie messing up on them, if you know what I mean. What if he can't even find that you know what, but that's not the point. Thats another story! Women don't want to be messed up on there "first time" so sometimes they go to a man that's had more experience. It doesn't mean they don't care, they are just worried. ^^; And there allowed to be~

"Your first time is supposed to be special"
    As a virgin I find that statment so stupid! I won't even get into the "BLAH" about that.

As for this it's not empowerment. She's just looking for the highest bidder! I can see the test in it, but I think she's lost site of the whole thing. Now it's really about the money. I bet she has cause in these days when being a Virgin is more of a curse then anything. [My opinion]

I'd be a happy freak if I wasn't bonded by this STUPID "V"

Where's the fun? It's not Special! It's a curse that makes you think about sexual incounters. As in "Is he good enough?" but not always in his personality or body. It's shallow in a way! I can like a guy, but not sexually. It's a waste of time.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Not really a 'Debate' subject...

Moving to the Cyberlounge...

But this type of thing does seem to be a growing social trend...

Tough task: Designing a game about your 'first time' - CNN.com:
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Mar 27, 2009 at 03:48 PM.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay. This is conspiracy.

By valuing your virginity, they didn't meant by numbers. No one can buy someone's virginity. I can't believe someone would line up and buy hers. If she needed money so much, why don't she just get a job and work hard like the others do instead of selling her crap out? Either she's really desperate or she just wants attention. I can't believe she's proud of it too. What has the world gone too?

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    But this type of thing does seem to be a growing social trend...

Tough task: Designing a game about your 'first time' - CNN.com:
    Too true. I did like this link though. I find it interesting on how they tend to make a game about someone's first time.

Anywho.....

It doesn't matter what we think though. What's done is done. It's not like she can take it all back if she wanted too. I don't even know if she wants to take it back. Besides this is just how society is. We hear things like this everyday. What haven't we talked about yet is what scares me. *shudder*

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

This is just funny to me because if people say "I am a virgin", it's like the plague, you are weird or it seems like you have a social disease that will mark you as being a loser. in todays world, it seems like loosing your virginity is the same as losing your first tooth, or first kiss. that is why I think its sad that something that should be valued high is only valued as a inconvience in todays society. but man I hope that who ever takes that honey pot gets his fill of that necter because I don't think they get a free refill with that pot, what a waste of money.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Sex is perfectly natural but not naturally perfect. Hope the winning bidder is not into rough sex or is secretly carrying some venereal disease. I think she's putting herself in danger puting herself on sale to a stranger.

The first time is supposed to be special with someone who rocks your world. It's sad that this arrangement cheapens the moment despite the 3.8 million. He could smell, have bad breath, bad or irritating in bed. Reminds me of the movie "Indecent Proposal". The sex or money could be real but in the end it could prove to make a disturbing memory.. possibly traumatic and regrettable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast