+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Girl Sells Her Virginity for 3.8 Million

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Girl Sells Her Virginity for 3.8 Million

I'm sure it'll be worth it though. I woulda given up MY virginity for 3.5 million(In Euros). Then again, I'm a guy, so my virginity wasn't worth a damn thing. *shrug*

Bet chick will spend it all on shoes and clothes. Maybe some birth control. Who knows?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

the saying everyone has a price has just been proven
    there really isn't anything special left in this world , and
    those few who try do the right thing will always fall to
    peer pressure .

i think this girl is doing it more from the
    pressure of todays outlook on things and whats acceptable
    than she is doing it for the reasons she stated here , but the
    money is absurd she has no moral ground to stand on so the
    money will compensate for that in her eyes.

this is really sad
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    Okay... Twisted!

Women do to care if a guys a virgin, they just don't want a rookie messing up on them, if you know what I mean. What if he can't even find that you know what, but that's not the point. Thats another story! Women don't want to be messed up on there "first time" so sometimes they go to a man that's had more experience. It doesn't mean they don't care, they are just worried. ^^; And there allowed to be~

"Your first time is supposed to be special"
    As a virgin I find that statment so stupid! I won't even get into the "BLAH" about that.

As for this it's not empowerment. She's just looking for the highest bidder! I can see the test in it, but I think she's lost site of the whole thing. Now it's really about the money. I bet she has cause in these days when being a Virgin is more of a curse then anything. [My opinion]

I'd be a happy freak if I wasn't bonded by this STUPID "V"

Where's the fun? It's not Special! It's a curse that makes you think about sexual incounters. As in "Is he good enough?" but not always in his personality or body. It's shallow in a way! I can like a guy, but not sexually. It's a waste of time.
    I'm twisted?

Okay, true. I left out the part that a lot of women do like guys with experience. Anyone I've been with honestly didn't care, so I wasn't used to it.

And to me, it doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl , but you should value virginity. Your first time should be special, and if its just with someone you just want to have sex with and nothing else, my bet is that of course it wouldn't be as special if that was someone you cared about.
    This doesn't mean you have to marry before sex. (which is ridiculous in my eyes. To me you should go wild and have sex before you get married and try to settle down.)

But honestly, my generation(teens of today), definetly do not value virginity as people used to. And to me it should be valued. It's the so called 'loss of innocence'.
    Thats just my opinion, however.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    master’s degree in marriage and family therapy
    These are her own published words about it (I couldn't get the link to work so here it is). Thoughts, questions, comments?
    The ironic part about all of it is that by doing so she may be refused a license to practice afterwards on moral grounds. Being involved in the sex trade (or being sexual involved with a client) is grounds for losing your license after all. With this she may just never get it.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

How can you be a feminist, and sell yourself? Making your body seen as a object, Which i think is against the feminist code?

Why do guys go crazy over virgins? Maybe it because they suck so bad in bed, so they look for these virgins. Because the woman not knowing any better might think it was good when it wasn't. Cause real women would know you suck in bed.

The ironic part about all of it is that by doing so she may be refused a license to practice afterwards on moral grounds. Being involved in the sex trade (or being sexual involved with a client) is grounds for losing your license after all. With this she may just never get it.
    Good, i wouldnt want to get therapy form the likes of her.

Otaku Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln may be famous one day Kool2bchilln's Avatar
    5 minutes past where the church used to be.
    Thanks

think of the negative consequence this would have for the man in his later relationships.

"So who else have you /been/ with"
    "Once there was this girl, i paid 3.8 million to take her virginity, never seen her since."

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Possible titles of the book:
    1. Bids for the first time since love is bulls**t!
    For me it really has a value who you experience making love. How about this... I really want to know if she is willing to have sex with: the 88 year old man in the right who just gave 4.8 million dollars for her virginity! (he gave more than she wanted to... but Heck yeah! one more million) yeah! you! the one sitting there on the right, yeah! the guy on the wheel chair who can barely talk!! yes you the one with the O2 tank!
    I mean come on!!! first time is not about money... but if she really wants to... she is free and independent... as feminist...
    2. How I became a whore... Step one
    "I sold myself to the richer... I didn't like it because he died when he got in... the bastard was 88..." Page 1
    "I liked it that men were fighting over me so I kept selling myself... until today" Page 25

and in the end of the book: my office is open from 9am to 5pm for "Marriage and family therapy" where I tell your husband why he should spend his money on a selling virgin whore instead of spending on his family... and btw... marriage is about loyalty... (irony?)
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yep heard of this.
    And its not exactly crazy in my opinion that shes doing this, its just how much people are willing to pay for it.
    I mean really?
    3.5 million dollars for probably a less than an hour effort. Maybe half-an hour.
    But if you have the money go for it.

And the entire "losing your virgintiy is special" is a bunch of bull. You'll probably never remain with who you loose it to anyways. So why not get paid?
    Just dont go and prostitute yourself.
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast