Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriends/Boyfriends and Anime

Newbie wishper may be famous one day wishper may be famous one day wishper's Avatar
    Thanks

Girlfriends/Boyfriends and Anime

Yesterday i had a talk with my girlfriend about that...and i just wanted to ask some people, about what they think about it...
    I was just curious to know how does your boyfriend or girlfriend accept the fact that you watch anime? I didn't check if there is already a thread with the same question, so please excuse me if i there is.
    Last edited by wishper; Feb 01, 2007 at 10:20 PM.

Newbie babepooh15 may be famous one day babepooh15 may be famous one day babepooh15's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Girlfriends/Boyfrends and Anime

I Really Don't Know Cuzs Most Of The Time He Just Wants To Know What Anime Is. I Tell Him But Dosen't Pay No Mind To It.
    poohs my boo

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wishper View Post
    Yesterday i had a talk with my girlfriend about that...and i just wanted to ask some people, about what they thing about it...
    I was just curious to know how does your boyfriend or girlfriend accept the fact that you watch anime? I didn't check if there is already a thread with the same question, so please excuse me if i there is.
    Yes you did, but this is not a debatable subject.
    --Moving..

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

well he knows i watch cartoons as he calls them but i mean what can they think its like a hobbie his hobby is cars and i like anime i didnt go into detail about it but yea i mean whats the worst they could say?
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

I watch them and she does too.We both like anime and videogames and doing sports.We got our differnets but we mustly enjoy the same things.And is fine with most guys if their girls watch anime.Because they are not killing or hurting anyone.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

Well, my girlfriend, Scarlet Johansson just loves to cuddle with me and watch anime!

HAHAHAHAHAHA *INSANE LAUGH* HAHAHAAHA

Seriously though, I appreciating, or at least tolerating anime is pretty much a pre-requisite in my life. It just wouldn't work out otherwise. I'm too big of a nerd. I think that is why I do so poorly with all the womenz in New Jersey.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wishper View Post
    Yesterday i had a talk with my girlfriend about that...and i just wanted to ask some people, about what they thing about it...
    well he knows that i like anime and manga, but he himself doesn't like it, but he doesn't mind that i like it though

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora View Post
    well he knows that i like anime and manga, but he himself doesn't like it, but he doesn't mind that i like it though
    What you talking about of course i like anime lol, just didn't asked me.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast