Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriends/Boyfriends and Anime

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Girlfriends/Boyfrends and Anime

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    What you talking about of course i like anime lol, just didn't asked me.
    lol i meant to put my ex, omg lol sry

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Girlfriends/Boyfrends and Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora View Post
    lol i meant to put my ex, omg lol sry
    hey its alright *kisser her cheeck* i love anime so much i think of her most of time.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Girlfriends/Boyfriends and Anime

Ah..well seein as how my gf and I pretty much like the same amounts of everything (Anime and Manga at least) We usually are alrigth with it
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Well we have a mutual understanding becuase ( thank God) we both love anime and manga. He's more into the video aspext than I am though. But I'm more into the manga than he is. So we kinda' balance each other out. but even before he got into it we had the understanding that it was more than cartoons and that I loved them. So he's always been cool with it and I've always been happy about that.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie wishper may be famous one day wishper may be famous one day wishper's Avatar
    Thanks

I forgot to answer in my first post...anyway...
    I can say she loves them...but she doesnt hate them too. For her...they all look cute lol. Theres only one thing she hates.... when we have to go out somewhere and i say saomething like.... " can you wait 15 min to finish the episode" but only if im on a really interesting one. She gets mad then, hates to wait

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well normally when I was with my ex we would sit down together and watch anime. We were both and anime fanatic although we still are it's just we aren't together. As for my current boyfriend I know he likes anime and I'm totally fine with that just like I believe he's fine with me watching it Although I wouldn't let him decide if I watch something or not.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Why shouldn't they? It's not something that's hard to accept, like the fact that I sleep around or am a tranny or anything like that. They don't have to like anime just for us to be in a relationship.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    Why shouldn't they? It's not something that's hard to accept, like the fact that I sleep around or -->am a tranny<-- or anything like that. They don't have to like anime just for us to be in a relationship.
    ^o^ hahaahaaaaa! that part made me laugh!

anyways, for my Dear Soshi and i, it's all abou old school anime!

p.s.: yes, he cool i cool we both cool!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast