Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriends/Boyfriends and Anime

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Girlfriends/Boyfriends and Anime

Ahh my gf never really liked anime and well we came by our diffrences and let each other... unno iuts not that anime split us up, it was just a mystery how to people so diffrent came together lol. She never liked anime though

Newbie Ninja_Amaya is off to a good start Ninja_Amaya's Avatar
    Thanks

my boyfriend constentily makes fun of me for it he thinks it's childish and pointless. It gets quite annoying. but oh well i still love it all the same ^_^

Newbie Zaem is off to a good start Zaem's Avatar
    Thanks

my girl likes anime too she likes the same kind of anime i do so we watch them together

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

If anyone thinks it's childish to watch anime, invite them over for some popcorn and turn on Berserk.

Won't be five minutes until they are either scared straight, or cringing in a corner.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_Vegeta View Post
    If anyone thinks it's childish to watch anime, invite them over for some popcorn and turn on Berserk.

Won't be five minutes until they are either scared straight, or cringing in a corner.
    I did exactly that(without the popcorn) they just told me they wanted to play video games instead of watching cartoons.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

anime is more of a hobby than anything. it's something stimulating to u that's similar to cars, video games, dungeons and dragons, anything like that. i play magic the gathering and it's my hobby and if ppl don't like it than screw em. everybody has their own thing. something appealing to them. some share these hobbies, others don't. so i just think it's something that ppl enjoy, others don't. more of a "doesa ur bf/gf share the same hobbies as u" sort of thing, but i dunno anymore.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my ex never watch's anime and see's me as if am still a child, told me to get on with my life and why do I watch, to tell the truth there is nothing esle to watch on tv, just anime is there lol.

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

well she loves anime ^_^ what else can i say heheh

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast