Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: are girls halloween costumes getting too sexy?

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Re: are girls halloween costumes getting too sexy?

im nineteen, and i have an okay body. i like to dress slutty for halloween. but not when the other kids r still trick or treating, and not to work or college. im taking my younger bro. this year trick or treating, and im going as a very clad sailor moon w/ black leggings underneath the skirt. halloween has become a pedophile's dream, it's horrible. i have little sister too, she's 10 and tries to dress like me, i try to explain to her about this kind of stuff but she just tries to act like me. my brother(he's fifteen), went to his school w/ a great costume for costume contest, and got beat by a chick dressed like a french maid! just 'cause she dressed like a skank she won.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont believe that girls halloween costumes are getting more sexy. what they are getting is more slutty. nothing sexy about that. i for one do not want to be portrayed that way. im a very modest person and i can flaunt it when i want how i want. you can dress sexy without being slutty. it seems that the people designing these costumes that dont think of that. there are also costumes that are slutty for little six year old girls. what mother would want their child to walk around like that? that right there is just advertising "someone kidnap me and have your way with me". im not saying that it is just the little girls costumes that are doing that its also the adult ones too. sorry i would like to keep myself alive and intact.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    @.@ ahh...i agree... sexy indeed..too sexy...

I wont want to look little gals running around trick or treating half naked... xD

Well my country dont celebrate it... but in some celebrations here...i can see lots of youths wearing very very sexy clothes... :/ and sad to say they are muslims..
    Don't pretend to be so sad... ^^ we all know you guys love that... jk ^^ Though aint it a bit true?
    I must say I understand that for a muslim... it is bad.

Again I must say- you don't celebrate Halloween in Latvia and it's not warm enough to dress like that anyways.

Halloween is just a chance to dress up- some enjoy looking silly, some enjoy seeing the scared faces of people around and some... just use it to show up and look pretty ^^

Sometimes movement is enough... We had a stupid halloween party in school today and I was like: "Don't put sexy music in a school where little chiuldren learn!"

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i think some of the girls costumes are cute and sexy but there are some that go over to much

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Last night, I seen a girl who's costume was very provacative! Like the skirt WAY too short, showin' off bloomers type deal. It was crazy how it happened. Bratling and I went to take her siblings to some haunted house at at school and I turned around to see who was comin' up behind me, when I spotted this girl. Mind you, her body was too grown for her age (the reason we could tell her age was by the company she kept). At first I was like, "That girl looks good!" Then I seen her face and was like, "Sick! That girl's like eleven!! Ugh!" I pointed her out to bratling and she said, "Her mother is f****** trippin'!!" AND HER MOTHER WAS RIGHT THERE!!

It was like one of those Halloween costumes you buy at a sex shop. I'm sittin' there thinkin' to myself, "WTF????" I think that's just wrong on SO many levels!

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

i disagree i do not think girls haloween costumes are gettign to sexy or slutty well not round my area i think they just try a bit to hard because they want to impress everyone and have the best costume whats up with that ?

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

For me... it depends on their age.... so I cant' really say that this is too sexy or whatever.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, halloween costumes are getting to damn risque. seeing a 12 yr. old girl in the absolute sexiest french maid costume I ever seen convinced me of such. WHY MUST THE GODS TEASE ME SO!!!!!!!!!! *ahem*Anyways, young girls need to quit dressing so.....****ing....hot...... I'm sick of being teased. Quit teasing me dammit! ARRRGH!!!!....................Shut up, id.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast