Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: are girls halloween costumes getting too sexy?

Newbie Autonomy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: are girls halloween costumes getting too sexy?

Quote Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
    Yes costumes have become too sexy in general. Not that it's not nice seeing a little flesh at an adults Halloween party, but that is one place where it is expected.

At work the nag us to death about wearing a costume every year. Then they have a costume contest. Why bother, the old boys always vote for the three sluttiest costumes. I don't even bother dressing up. Let then give me a hard time. I don't care. I'm tired of putting together really cool costumes, and then they choose the three young women with the least on. People should show some decorum at work, and cover up.

Then I see young girls wearing the same sort of costumes. Where are their parents? Halloween has become a pedophiles dream. The kids need to cover up.

Come on!! Is there really anything as too sexy???
    Lol… no Halloween has not become too sexy; now I will say that young “girls” (not Women) should not wear the outfits that are (or at lest should be) marketed to adults…..I never see little girls on the coves of those costumes (it’s always voluptuous women, trust me I look)… Halloween has become an excuse to show as much as possible of there “goods” (the parts of the female body that are genetically designed to attract the opposite sex “natural and unnatural included”) without the unwanted stigma (well some of it), its the American way…LOL sigh that last part was a joke, the part about the stigma…

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I love sexy costumes. Just not on children who can't even fill it out. Lol. Halloween is the one day where women actually look as horny as they are.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

The style is skimpy clothes. So some girls r going to dress like sluts. I don't even dress up for Halloween anymore. Nobody really cares about how u dress anymore parents might,but some kids don't.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

hell no. This halloween i was a slutty cat and i was fifteen. i lost weight so i wanted to show. went from 167 to 124. I look good as hell. I had a all black leather one peice suit. with cat ears and a tail. i may be 5 but i was rocking it. if you dont want your child wearing that then dont buy. if a teen wants to wear it. let her. bys aint complaing. i i for one dont care. let a nigga look at me all he want. he cant touch no way

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    hell no. This halloween i was a slutty cat and i was fifteen. i lost weight so i wanted to show. went from 167 to 124. I look good as hell. I had a all black leather one peice suit. with cat ears and a tail. i may be 5 but i was rocking it. if you dont want your child wearing that then dont buy. if a teen wants to wear it. let her. bys aint complaing. i i for one dont care. let a nigga look at me all he want. he cant touch no way
    ... Posts like this make me think that a world under radical islam wouldn't be so bad after all.

You should consider yourself blessed that you can go around with your ankles showing and your head uncovered without being harassed by morality police. But this sort of behavior with an in-your-face attitude is a bit extreme for a 15 year old in just about any culture.

Not only have you just implied that you're image-centric and shallow, but that you think it's better to show off your bellybutton than your brain.

You're 15. If a man would be arrested for having sexual intercourse with you, you shouldn't be going out there consciously showing it off for them. Being a ****-tease is a great way to get in over your head and end up harassed, molested, raped, pregnant or worse.

It's not about boys complaining... quite the opposite.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i know all about how women in certain countries cant wear certin XXXX. and you know what, if they cant help they selves or keep they XXXX down then i cant help that.
    i tell it like it is. If you know females like to dress up THE ONE DAY OUT OF THE YEAR, and be a hoe, then fine. even the most religious, saits, angels. mosst pure females become hoes on halloween and you know it.
    i wish a XXXXX would tell me to wear something covering my head and have me beat if i dont do it. X X X X NO! I am a strong black women who wot stand for it.
    Yea ima tease, i had a 25 year old nigga trying to holla at me cuz he thought i was 18. When i said i wasn't he still tried to get my XXXXX. I told his ass of and kept doing my thing.
    Yea ima tease
    Yea ima angel truely
    Yea i am not gonna be having sex with many men just cuz my body is bangin
    Yea on HALLOWEEN i dres like a hoe.
    But TODAY.
    I am wearing a black furry like turtle neck, jeans, and some knee high boots. Sounds conservative and yet sassy.
    Thats just who i am.
    And if a XXXXX wanna jump on his orse and say

"WOMEN CAN DO THIS...YA YA YA."

DON'T SAY THAT XXXX TO A BLACK GIRL. WE GON TRIP.

That's the truth!

* edited for an extreme case of potty mouth.
    Last edited by tsurara; Nov 04, 2007 at 03:09 PM.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

It's attitudes like that that give your gender and your race a bad name. Congratulations for dragging us all back at least 10 years by conforming to every stereotype imaginable ~_~;

For a 15 year old to be talking proudly about giving grown men erections and using language so sexually and racially charged implies that you need both a lesson in self-respect and respect for others.
    Last edited by tsurara; Nov 04, 2007 at 03:22 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    It's attitudes like that that give your gender and your race a bad name. Congratulations for dragging us all back at least 10 years by conforming to every stereotype imaginable ~_~;

For a 15 year old to be talking proudly about giving grown men erections and using language so sexually and racially charged implies that you need both a lesson in self-respect and respect for others.
    First off, I AM proud of what i said and certainly don't give a "gosh darn" about what i said because i meant it.
    I don't care if you a mod. Ima tell you straight up.
    Yes I am 15.
    Yes I did give a grown man an erection but only because he chose to get one.
    He wanted to talk to me
    I siad no
    He kept at it so i put him in his place.

yes I am black. Your brown sugar honey. I am proud of it. I say the N word when I feel right because the man was a nigga. A black man wearing saggy pants and a white T in 40 degree weather. a nigga.
    My gender
    Last time i checked i had a vagina. DEAL!
    Yes us women have the stuff to make a man say "AHHH"
    But we only flaunt it the one dy of the year when we are ALLOWED to dress like a hoe.
    Any other day, we look cnservative.
    Especially me.
    I just love dressing up all cute and sexy, but i keep it at a low, EXCEPT on halloween.
    If i got the body to make a grown man cry
    hey i am the shizzle.
    But it is not my fault that he got a boner just by lookin at me.

And respect.
    Please
    My momma raised me on to respect my elders, but it takes respect to get respect and so far, you havent got none from me.
    Take it how you want to.
    I could be like the rest of these members and hold my tounge. But I'm not.
    I am not being drespecyful just beig real. But if you feel disrespected hen you must have some self esteem issues.
    But I respect one.
    I have my own opinion and under the first amendment i have FREE speech.

I said my peace
    If i offended.
    Hey i regret nothing
    Last edited by princesslady; Nov 04, 2007 at 06:20 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast