+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Given Name

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Given Name

Mine is Phuong Hai Nguyen. I would change the first two name as The first part of my name is a name for both boy and girl. I would probably change to jake or somthing
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I like my name, and no I would not change it. My name is Kyle Harding. Believe it or not the name "Kyle" was given to me after one of the main characters of the first Terminator movie Why would I complaining about that, Terminator is bad ass!! My middle name which I did not mention is named from my grand father. My last name how ever, where my family’s last name came from, and this was a big, huge, jaw dropping shock to us all when we went online and read through family names in books and the sort, to look as far back as we could of our family tree just for kicks and giggles and found out that the name "Harding" is actually and English derivative of Scandinavian "Hoden" pronounced "Ho-Dean" which was from actually one of the Viking kings or lords when they invaded England... SWEET IM PART VIKING!! TIME TO GO PILAGE SOME VILLIGERS.
    I also have two other nick names, both of which were given to me. First the one you know me as, Scourge, I got this nick name from playing AVP2 as the Alien, and I lived up to the title and very definition of scourge very well as I was undefeated for six years until I finely retired from the game. Scourge also refers to my, darker, inner self. How ever, my over all personality is not. The second one is Bones. This one was given to me when I use to play high school football. I was one of the smallest guys on the team, and by small I mean in weight as even today I am not much bigger then I was then. I was and still am very skinny and lean. Simply because that just the way I am build. So that’s where my nick name Bones comes from.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say that I will change my name... the curent name that I have is not one that is of who I am and what I stand for... its Ranu Reco if anyone is wondering
    death and life are one and the same

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

my name is Noor and i like it very much my name mean light XD , and for my last name is Hussein XD (note : i am not relative to Sadam Hussein half of people have this name in my country ) so my full name is Noor Hussein , and i have never think that i want to change my name ^_^ because i like it .... =^_^=
    Last edited by Frozen Rose; Aug 26, 2008 at 09:25 AM.
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

i really hate my first name.. meaning the name of my father...(family name).... i whould whant to change is ASAP since i really hate my father.... i'm not going to tell everyone how he "accidentaly" almost killed me a couple of times... if i could change is..... it whould be somethin like Shin Michael or soething like that "Shin" = god... or so i have heard

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

my given is chelsey lynn love..i actually have loved my name until recently. Thats because now theres another chelsea love in school, and people get us mixed up all the time, messing up papers, office work and referrals.

ive started to go by my nickname leperchaun, my craft name aoibheal, or Miss love. i finds its easier to get though the day. Id rather not get my name changed though it would just confuse everyone.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clover View Post
    my given is chelsey lynn love..i actually have loved my name until recently. Thats because now theres another chelsea love in school, and people get us mixed up all the time, messing up papers, office work and referrals.

ive started to go by my nickname leperchaun, my craft name aoibheal, or Miss love. i finds its easier to get though the day. Id rather not get my name changed though it would just confuse everyone.
    Might i suggest going the route of Sweeney Todd and call yourself Mrs. Lovett?
    Why hello there!

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

My name is Desiree Franco, which fits since I am a Francophile. I like French art, fashion and cuisine. My family calls me des. My Filipina name is Sep. My nephews call me Auntie Sep-tic. har har

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast