+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Given Name

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Given Name

at first i didn tlike my name.it had no meaning..i mean most names given today have a meaning to them..u know..but as time went by the name "Candice" .got short to (Candi). i really like my name now..but would I change it.. no..cuz im used to this nickname given..

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

My name is awosme! its spelt all funny and stuff! my name is Kymberlie And I love it, Kym its just nice, and fun, and uniquie, but yea I dont know what to change it to if i would lol.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Newbie Toki is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't really like my name as it is so common so i really don't use it thank much i rather just go by dj rather then anything else all my freinds call me it as well.

Newbie Kryptoniteray is off to a good start Kryptoniteray's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm satisfied with my name. Firstly, because I like how it sounds and I haven't met many people yet who share my name and secondly because it has a great history behind it. You see, my mother has a younger brother.When he was born, she wanted so hard to be a baby girl so she could name her "Geanina", but she wasn't lucky. She got a cute baby brother instead. Later in life, when she became a mother herself, my mum got her luck as well, because my godmother's name is "Geanina". So her wish became true and now she has a girl with that long desired name.Everyone calls me by this name, even though I have two of them,the other one begins with M, but I won't say it cause I won't respond to it XD.So I wouldn't change "Geanina" for anything in this world.
    Heaven holds a sense of wonder and I wanted to believe that I'd get caught up when the rage in me subsides.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4