+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Glass, Plastic, or Cans?

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Glass, Plastic, or Cans?

Glass all the way! Has a better taste than the rest with the extra bonus of the glass keeping the soda chilled. Chilled soda always test the best to me, and is heavenly with coke.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Plastic............. bags.

Ever tried it? In Philippines, soda in plastic bags were delicious! You can so tell that the bag was kinda' dirty, but it tasted delicious! The soda became more soda-y, and the pop tasted so MUCH like pop!
    ...but of course, if you're asking me now... here... in America...

I suppose I prefer cans more.

Glass is nice, but it's hard to run into... and heavy to lug around when you travel a lot.

Plastic bottles are nice, and it's nice to know you can seal it again... but that's exactly the problem! I seal it and forget that I have it! I usually end up leaving it somewhere for days!

But cans? Easy to drink out of. Quick, fast, and still friggin' cold. And you just toss it away after a few chugs.
    ...yep, that's how I like it.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Plastic............. bags.

Ever tried it? In Philippines, soda in plastic bags were delicious! You can so tell that the bag was kinda' dirty, but it tasted delicious! The soda became more soda-y, and the pop tasted so MUCH like pop!
    ...but of course, if you're asking me now... here... in America...
    I CAN SO TOTALLY RELATE!

anyway...
    if you'r talking about the temperatr, the can is the best to use if you're buying it to store in your fridge since it cools down faster. however it also heats up faster, hence if you'e buying it to drink along the way, the plastic is the best to keep it cold, that is if it were as thick as the glass ones... given the thickness of the glass bottles, i'd say it's the best to keep it cold while traveling.

to add, using plastic as a container for drinks hat are composed of H20 molecules is a danger... this is since the polyethelene bottles (more commonly called PET bottles), reacts with the water molecules in the sence that thee is great adhesion between their molecules, constant rubbing between the two surfaces displaces the water from the mixture making it taste less good.. and another thing is that it degrades water, the plastic molecules tend to bind with the water molecules, hence long storage of any water based drink will mean...

YOU ARE DRINKING PLASTIC... that is if t is water based... otherwise, it would be fine... but soft drinks and teas are waterbased
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the taste out of glass better but I hardly ever get sodas that way. I mainly get bottles because they can close and easier to recycle where I live. Cans aren't too bad but my poor carpet says differently.

I'm just me.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Glass and cans are my common items to drink out of which of the two i like better i don't really mind to be honest they all have the same freshness to me and just basically allways stay cool, i never really have an issue with "Leaving a drink" because i always make sure to finish it all the time But if i was forced to choose it would be glass.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eria View Post
    I like the taste out of glass better but I hardly ever get sodas that way. I mainly get bottles because they can close and easier to recycle where I live. Cans aren't too bad but my poor carpet says differently.
    boy does my mom agree... that's why we never have canned softdrinks in th house... she get's really mad... it' costs wy too much to clean them.

anyway... i hate bottles... it tastes way different than when in the glass form. and the 10oz drinks here aren't that nice to tag along with you, so i usually end up buying gatorade instead...
    i wonder why some sofdrinks can't come in the gatorade form?
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2