+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Global warming?

Newbie Soulreaperkilala is off to a good start Soulreaperkilala's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Global warming?

It's the end times is what i believe is happing 4 years to live on earth unless we change our ways i did a lot of research on this i belvie the end times is near but that's just me
    http://www.myspace.com/soulreaperkilalasac

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

No how are the tempartures going down then tell me that okay tell me and i did research to and the last time it was this hot was in the meadevil years and they didnt have cars k so how did that happen tell me and its been super cold so tell me.

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Global warming is a myth. If you think this is not true, come to wisconsin and experience our weather. 40 DEGREES AND SNOW ON THE GROUND!!!!!
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay! We're all doomed!

Honestly though, isn't our fault for pollution and making the o-zone so messed up?
    I think we're gonna pay for our mistakes in the long run. Hence the opening statement.
    We're pretty changing the world and that'll come back to be the thing that ends us.
    That's what I think.
    Almost fitting you know?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    Yay! We're all doomed!

Honestly though, isn't our fault for pollution and making the o-zone so messed up?
    I think we're gonna pay for our mistakes in the long run. Hence the opening statement.
    We're pretty changing the world and that'll come back to be the thing that ends us.
    That's what I think.
    Almost fitting you know?
    to true, to true we will die by global warming it may be that or some other reason...
    In others words we will die why live to see it...
    death and life are one and the same

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    Global warming is a myth. If you think this is not true, come to wisconsin and experience our weather. 40 DEGREES AND SNOW ON THE GROUND!!!!!
    Thank you someone gets it Golbal Warming is bull crap and to let you know i love your avator the guys alwasy funny in the movies its cold not hot and its getting colder and thats weird for this time of the year.

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

The earth has been and always will heat itself. We as humans are just making the problem worse. To contradict my earlier post which, by the way, was SARCASM (for those of you who took things too seriously and sent me a nasty pm) we as humans need to find a way to slow down the heating. Not stop it, just slow it down. If the earth stopped heatin itself, we would live in ice caves with wolly mammoths.
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    we as humans need to find a way to slow down the heating. Not stop it, just slow it down. If the earth stopped heatin itself, we would live in ice caves with wolly mammoths.
    Why?

If the earth goes through natural heating and cooling cycles why should we try and control it just to please ourselves? Isn't that the absolute pinnacle of egotism to believe that we should control the entire environment based on our desires, our idea of perfection, rather then just living on this planet as it is? So we have to make more air conditioners or heaters. I see no reason to assume a climate change is going to destroy our existing technology and I would much rather see us change our personal environment then play with all of nature itself on a whim.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast