+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: To go to the ER or not to ....

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: To go to the ER or not to ....

Well if you are hurt badly go like broken leg cut open really really bad and if you have had like a bad cough and you are felling weaker and it gets worst go but if its just a sprained leg dont go.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I went anyway
    because as soon as I laid down to go to sleep my chest tightened up and I could hardly breath
    when I got there I found out I had a fever and a virus and the beginings of bronchitis
    so they pumped me full of steriods and I promptly threw up
    lol and now I have to take them for 6 days which will cause bloating and nausea lol yay!
    -_- guess it was more serious than I thought though lol

Newbie 4n0th1n9 is off to a good start 4n0th1n9's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally this has a little to do with me, and my job for which I'm studying.
    EMT (emergency medical technician) or ambulance worker.
    I've spent many days working in the ER along side doctors in the military, and the civilian world, and saw many patients come in, as well as when I was on the ambulance driving patents to the ER is basically my duty.

Most of them come in due to inability to function properly, whether it may be breathing (elderly because to them it's more of a threat), or falls (also elderly as they are more fragile).
    There are pregnancy emergencies where we can't deliver the baby due to breach, and thus have to transport to the ER.
    Most of the time it's something serious, broken bones, fractures, lung collapse, heart attack or MI, gunshot wounds, or severe allergic reactions.
    There are people whom over dramatize just to be emitted to the ER, but that's up to them.
    As an EMT, if we get called to a home on an emergency, and I'm sure everyone sees how busy ambulances are in the USA, then no matter what the emergency is, we will take the patient to the ER, because that is our job guideline, even if the patient just sprained his knee, or gut his hand.
    Our main quota; LOAD, and GO.
    So, in the end you don't have to do much to get into the ER.
    http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5449/navicopyjpg1hj6.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2