+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Good & Bad Teachers

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Good & Bad Teachers

The greatest teacher I ever had, was Mrs. Nichols. . . she was my Volleyball coach and my Modern World History teacher in my Senior Year in high school. She was my favorite because her class was fun. Like her projects involved creativity and art. For example, our final was a report of lyrics. . .yea, we had to find the interpretation of the lyrics she assigned us. I got a Cranberries song. . . and for the final made a collage portraying what happened in Sarajevo. It was really fun. Unfortunately she didn't give us candy, but a little star sticker! Hell yea!

The worst teacher I ever had was my AP Physics teacher in my senior year as well. . . Mrs. Perez didn't know shit about Physics. . and I would constantly correct her which made her call my mom more than once. One of my fondest memory of her class was this time when she made a mistake and I corrected her and she said If I was qualified to be a physics teacher, so I responded that if it was anyway she taught, I could be.
    Yea, unfortunately that got me detention for a week.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

My Geometry teacher back in High School was freaking cool. She would let us play as long as we had done our work and had make sure that we showed our work because she would graded as soon as we were done.

I remember that she would let us watch many of the Germany 2006 World Cup matches and not do any work at all, though she would give us homework. ^^

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well the worst year for me was 7th grade i went to the school and i thought yep they are all going to be @@@holes and i was right they all where like hello im mrs blake and then i was like okay sure and then next day im right she is like drooling from the mouth angry and my good teachers the best one i ever had was 3 she was clam smart and i really liked her.

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hrm... I love all my teachers they are very cool and helpful to me. But the old teacher that I hated was when I was at the Philippines. >:[ My tutor was getting angry at me for no reason. - w-; She is also strict at me. >:[ I hate strict teachers. xP

I also got embarrased when I was at grade 5. My math teacher is getting angry at me for no reason. Even if I get something like only one mistake she starts shouting at me in class. >:[ All my classmate felt sorry for me too. - 3-

But now, I think my teachers is good.

Newbie jessicacheers is off to a good start jessicacheers's Avatar
    Thanks

Best teacher in the world was my U.S. History and A.P. History Lance Taylor loved the class made it interesting the worst teacher i ever had Mrs. Crook she was messed up she on pills for sycological reasons meaning she was crazy in the head she never taught us any english all she did was talk about her family everyday my class finally made her cry and one day she just left cause we made her leave cause all she did was talk about her family

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2