+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Good friends should always stick together no matter how wrong a friend may be?

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Good friends should always stick together no matter how wrong a friend may be?

Being a best friend to somebody, means being there for that person in a way most people wouldn't. It's a best friends job to keep his or her friend on the right track, and help them back on it when they fall off. If my best friend got mixed up in some bad stuff that started damaging their life, I would do my best for them. I assume we would begin to drift apart, but I wouldn't abandon anyone.

Newbie Moose is off to a good start Moose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Good friends should always stick together no matter how wrong a friend may be?

Oh my, this situation i know all too well. Well necessarily, you dont have to not be their friend entirely. If your friend is a true friend, then he/she would come to accept the fact that you dont do drugs and respect it wheneevr you decide to walk away from it. However, i also understand that you may worry about this person. The best thing you can do is sit down and talk to them about it. Just let that person know just how much you care. If all else fails, id quit trying to change them. Its he/she's own decision to make in the first place, and they will face the consequences.

Death is as generation is, a composition of like elements, and a decompostion into the same.

Newbie missbad818 is off to a good start missbad818's Avatar
    Thanks

it depend on how good the friend is at least in my opinion and it depends on what they're wrong about. i'm sure my friends have been wrong about a lot but i'd hate to end the friendships over petty things like a guy or somthing else that's stupid. i treasure my friends so no matter what they do wrong i'm probably going to stick with them.
    Hard work never killed anybody but why try it.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Me personally I won't turn my back or walk away from a true friend no matter what. If you believe in the Bible or God's word then it states "we are our brother's keeper" and if you only can be a so called friend when it is all sunshine then who are you or what do we call you when it is stormy outside..? You don't wash your hands on the dirty, those are the main ones who needs someone in their corner. Not saying I am the all religious type, but I do believe in that saying. Let me ask you if the shoe was on the other foot would you want your so called friend to bounce when you mostly need them..?

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Inuruto For This Useful Post:

Moose (Mar 03, 2011)

Newbie animekid123 is off to a good start
    Thanks

hey sabrina i missed u
    a lot can we tlk
    plz i missed u

Newbie wigglypuff is off to a good start wigglypuff's Avatar
    Thanks

i'll just change the attitude of my friend
    by just influencing him/her...
    -------------
    All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff. - Frank Zappa
    wigsalon.com
    ------------

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Its their life.. and they can do what they want, but personally I would say out my opinion but its still their choice I won't follow what they are doing of course.. and if they force me to do things I don't want.. then it's the end of such relationship ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

I would stick by that friend, but not show pity. If they are going down the wrong path by doing drugs so be it, but I will give harsh judgement upon them.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast